10 Inch squares of any 100% cotton fabric
This is a new swap for us. Someone requested it when organizing the 2009 swaps. I hope it draws some interest!
For this swap we will be swapping any100% cotton 10 INCH SQUARES.
For this swap you can swap a maximum of 50 (FIFTY) SQUARES. 10 (ten) may be alike. Please follow these instructions:
1. You may send up to 50 squares, no minimum amount. Please give what you want to receive. Please make sure 100% cotton.
2. Fabric should be washed, dried and ironed. Please make sure the squares are exactly 10 inches square.
3. Label the right side of each square with your name and forum name so the receiver knows who it is from. Put these in a bag and then into a Flat Rate Envelope (FRE) to send to me.
4. The postage for an FRE is $4.95. It will be a little difficult to get all 50 squares in a FRE but it is possible. Tape if needed BEFORE putting stamp on FRE. In the FRE you will put return address label for me to send to you along with return postage. Please make sure it is in stamp form. They have one stamp that is $4.95 at the Post Office. What it costs to send is how much it will cost to receive. You do not need to send the FRE or other mailing device as I can get it from the post office and it will save room for your squares. Just the label and return postage.
5. The squares should be received to me by July 31st and will be swapped out and mailed the first week of August. PLEASE BE SURE TO GET THEM TO ME BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH SO THE SWAPPERS DON'T HAVE TO WAIT.
6. If you would like to join the swap please PM me with your name and address and the number of squares you want to swap. I will then send you my name and address so you have it to mail the sets to me. When you send your squares in the mail, send me a PM so I know to expect them on my doorstep.
In the 2nd post you will see a list of swappers and how many sets they signed up for. When the fat quarter’s are received the color will change to let you know that the quarter’s were received.
August is Halloween Fat Quarters!