Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1058

Thread: March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

I'm working on my answers now to join.

Blog Entries
    I agree. Lori is Superwoman on a normal day, but considering all the health issues, she is MEGA Superwoman! What fortitude!
    I think I am going to have to sit this one out with my son's wedding less than a month away.
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    April and May are definitely crazy months -- the weather breaks, people want to go to fix yards up, proms, graduations, Easter, end of school year programs and projects; you just want to open up all the windows and let the fresh air blow through! Be thankful attendance is down -- you need a break this month TO SLOW DOWN AND GET SOME REST!!!!!!!

Lori you are doing a great Job!
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Lori you are doing great! As many here have said you have gone through quite much these last few months and you're strong! Don't worry about how many JUST GET BETTER

Blog Entries
    Listen Super Lori...you are the heart and soul of this swap....I personally love, love, love it. So much that I follow the rules!!! There are still some days to go so I am sure more will be slipping in before it is over. Priority 1 right now though is you and your health. Wishing you well, weller, wellest asap!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    I am so late posting a photo of my wonderful package from secret pal happylab. I have been so sick that I did not feel like doing anything! She sent me large pieces of co-ordinating fabrics and a charm pack. She definately chose fabrics I would have selected myself. There is a darling cat pattern, some great magazines. Love the leaf applique quilt. She also sent some post it notes and a magnetic grocery list. Happylab, thank you so much. I love it all!
    Name:  IMG_0501.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  1,015.7 KB

Fayzer, hope you are feeling better, as well. Sounds like many of our partners on this board are feeling the crunch of the seasons creeping up on them in the form of some miserable illnesses. Get well everyone!! Feel better, soon
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Hi Fayzer.......feel better! (Lori, too )
    I just wanted to let you know that I have been using my beautiful purse.
    Thanks again for making it for me.
    Love that Sewing Cat pattern you received............. nice package.

Quote Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
    I am so late posting a photo of my wonderful package from secret pal happylab. I have been so sick that I did not feel like doing anything! She sent me large pieces of co-ordinating fabrics and a charm pack. She definately chose fabrics I would have selected myself. There is a darling cat pattern, some great magazines. Love the leaf applique quilt. She also sent some post it notes and a magnetic grocery list. Happylab, thank you so much. I love it all!
    Name:  IMG_0501.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  1,015.7 KB
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    Not many more days to signup and we only have 31 am I doing something wrong? It keeps dropping.
    Hey Lori,hope you feel better really soon. I signed up for this month too. I haven't been in the swap for a few months but I'm back now.You ALWAYS do a great job!!!! reasons for me not being in the swap had nothing to do with the people running it or in it. they were personal problems.Probably the same for others too. Everyone have a good day.hugs Mary
    Mary

Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 ... LastLast