Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Quote Originally Posted by nikki128 View Post
    I received a wonderful package today from Sew_Tracy. She made me a wonderful mini twister and gave me the pattern. Also she made a pin cushion in my favorite colors. I got post its, candy which I already started eating, glue, gardening gloves, a wonderful red and white mug and a rock light. Thank you again.
    Very nice, I love the tiny twister!
    Sewbeadit
    Montesano, Washington

SP your pkg is going out tomorrow. Finished my MIL pkg it should have been there today, but of course it was late.
    Today was my Bday so DH took me to dinner and Gkids were by so it was a busy afternoon. We will be celebrating my Bday and Mothers Day with a big get together with my parents, DD and her family, Sis and all her family (9), my DB, Aunt & Uncle, DD Grandparents in law, all together about 25 or more. So have to stop sewing and of course start cleaning! Everyone have a wonderful night! Nice pkgs already!

Blog Entries
    My secret pal photos would not load the first time.
    Name:  IMG_0003.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  1.62 MBName:  IMG_0001.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  204.7 KBName:  IMG_0002.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  755.9 KB

Nice pkg Faye!

Hi all! Well being I was out sick for two days at work I had lots to catch up at work and on the board. Needless to say I did make something special for my SP last nite and brought it to work to finish it off and send it off in the mail. Don't worry Lori, I'll pm you when its sent Wonderful pkgs so far all. Is it 5 o'clock yet? Somewhere I guess, I want to go home and rest some more but it always seems that when one is off for illness and come back to work your back to square one again trying to catch up....*sigh*

SP..... Your package is on its way.

Your tracking number is 9505 5105 2939 3130 3574 57

Expected delivery is Monday May 13.

Enjoy!

Now I'm off to take care of four angel packages for folks that need our prayers and know they are loved.
    clsurz

SP: Binding currently being sewn on your handmade item, which is what you said you wanted most. You said you are easy to please, so I hope you like what I've made and purchased! Will mail tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Brought my "stuff" today with me, I am going to try to get it in the envelope and out today. One of the requested items was ordered and direct shipped to my partner. I hope it has arrived or will arrive soon. Ordered on the third, said 6-10 business days. No way to track. So soon as she gets this main pkg I will have to make sure the other arrived. She has not posted so I wonder if she reads.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

SP, your package was mailed today. I hope you like what I put in there.
    Sharyl

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Well, for one thing, I just embroidered and sewed 40 veils with pouches and sachets for mother's day for my customers ... leaving little time to do anything else except visit the bathroom when necessary. BUT ... it will go tomorrow. I wanted to add something homemade ...
    Wow Krystyna, you been a busy girl. Hope things are going better for you by now.hugs Mary
    Mary

Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast