Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 76 77

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

What an awesome pin cushion!!! Thanks buslady for being an angel!
    Sylvia

Blog Entries
    Love that idea of gluing the pin cushion to a clothespin... and they are so pretty, could use one of those as I do some hand embroiders and hand quilt...
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Oh my goodness Ladybug ... after going back and looking at the pictures, I don't think you talking about the pincushion...it was the hand gliders in a package... am I right? those are used to attach ribbons or elastic so they dont twist... goodness... I think I need sleep.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    I saw that pincusion in a mag or somewhere. One day I was just fooling around and made one, have no idea if it is anything like the one I saw, but I enjoyed making it. My DGD, who is 10, added the beads and the little needle holder. She is sew creative!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

So glad you are off the bench, and what a nice pkg! Thank God for those wonderful Angels!! Nice job buslady!

So glad you are off the bench! We used to make pincushions like that back in the 70's. They were all the rage at craft fairs. We used felt and sewed rick rack around the edge so when it was assembled it looked like a flower. Funny thing, is I bought some felt and rick rack last month when I found a sale on small thread spools, but never got them made up. So, next month's SP, be warned -- you might just get a '70's retro item!

Such fond memories of the 70's . . . not such fond memories of high school.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 76 77