Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1002 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1001 1002 1003 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

cjr
    A squishy envelope came yesterday from sustraley. Thank You very much. I love it. She made a block with a pinwheel center, and Ill scenes surrounding it. Will be great in my "See the USA" quilt.

Very nice workmanship
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Banned
    CJR,
    Has anyone made you a Chevrolet yet? "See the USA in a Chevrolet, Americas favorite car" Is used to be a very popular jingle on TV and radio in the 50's.
    What size blocks are you using? 12 1/2? I just might have asurprise inthe mail for you.
    Roberto Fabuloso

Quote Originally Posted by cjr View Post
    A squishy envelope came yesterday from sustraley. Thank You very much. I love it. She made a block with a pinwheel center, and Ill scenes surrounding it. Will be great in my "See the USA" quilt.

Very nice workmanship

cjr
    Robert, No Cheverolet. Basically 12 1/2" blocks but I can be flexible. And I do remember that commercial. If I'm not mistaken Dinah Shore sang it.

Banned
    And I think you are so right.....
    A 57 chevy with the statue of liberty in the background is coming your way. Logo says, See the USA in a chevrolet.....
    Got ya........
    R

Robert, No Cheverolet. Basically 12 1/2" blocks but I can be flexible. And I do remember that commercial. If I'm not mistaken Dinah Shore sang it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

That will be one beautiful block love that chevy

Gemmas doing great, she is making herself a libary bag today, she is also working on a sewmate(to put her sewing machine on)

I would like to join, how do I do that?
    Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - Winston Churchill

cjr
    Love the design Robert. you must be feeling a little better if your creativeness is coming thru. That may just well be the center of the quilt. You never know.

cjr
    The 57 Chevy ranks up there with the 65 mustang. In its day very hot or cool what ever the word is for fabuloso. Those cars were are what is left of them one of a kinds.

Banned
    I'm feeling a little better. I have my lap top at the hospital so I can work on the designs, but will have to stitch them out when I get home.
    I just had a big pitty party in my bed and cried after Cat left. I've been in here for to long, and I should be home taking care of her. It just came over me when she left and I was in her all alone with the lights off and It just hit me. I always feel better after a good cry.
    Love you all
    Roberto
    Love the design Robert. you must be feeling a little better if your creativeness is coming thru. That may just well be the center of the quilt. You never know.