Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1007 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 7 507 907 957 997 1006 1007 1008 1017 1057 1107 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    I love the secrets of embroidery. I have all of their old world santa appliques....amazing.
    The their flower fairies designs....Awesome. Have you tried their appliscapes... Oh la la
    R

Yea! I found them there when you started making them. There is a woman whose name is Sue Garman that has a pattern that is appliques of the "Old World Santa's" a friend of mine and myself fell in love with. I went looking forthe pattern and then you started doing your Santa's which by the way are out of this world.
    My next thing that I want to do it a Gnome Towm with buildings and critters, don't know if you can find a pattern for that. I have found the critters and gnomes. I am trying to get my niece to draw me the buildings.
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    I love the secrets of embroidery. I have all of their old world santa appliques....amazing.
    The their flower fairies designs....Awesome. Have you tried their appliscapes... Oh la la
    R

Banned
    Here is a link to some gnomes http://www.bunnycup.com/viewset.aspx?designset=586 and a collection of "woodland treasures' Some gnome looking houses made out of trees etc. http://www.suebox.com/store/cart.php...customListIds=
    I will pm you with details.

Quote Originally Posted by wanabquilter
    My next thing that I want to do it a Gnome Towm with buildings and critters, don't know if you can find a pattern for that. I have found the critters and gnomes. I am trying to get my niece to draw me the buildings.
    If you have not done so yet you mght be interested in joining this fun swap that is going on right now.
    It is all about gnomes, trees, mushrooms and magical forest critters.

Magical Forest Swap - Sign-Ups Close May 15, 2012
    Anna Quilts

I owe several of you blocks I am behind. I have had several things going the last few months and moving in the middle of it. So I am trying to get caught up. It will be next week before I can get back on making them. We have grandkids for the spring break. so next week I am getting started back. I let madeinmaine now. I have lost the address of some of you so I will be writing those of you I need addresses for last of next week. I am so sorry for the lateness.
    Ronda Blasingame
    Lightening1957
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/tick...13/8986513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Entries
    Afraid I do! I have more embroidery patterns than I will ever be able to stitch-out and still I continue to buy more! Also use the Designs by Sick site and several free ones also. Unfortunately, my power cord to my laptop died so I have to wait for a new one to arrive before I visit many of them because they are bookmarked on my machine and currently I have to use my sons. I could probably find most of my favorites again, but a break will do me good. Happy stitching!

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Audrey and bibliostone,
    Do you guys get the embroidery Library emails with all the online coupons and Happy Hours and the $1.17 designs. You can get any design except packs, the 9.99, 799, any design any size with the email coupons.
    Love that site too.

R
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

When I make one for swapping I always make myself one also! I love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    WOW ,That is great! I just got a depression block from my partner and didn't know how beautiful they come out.i am now hooked!! LOL You did a great job!!

Banned
    I know exactly what you mean.....I don't know which I hoard more, Emboridery designs or fabric.....LOL
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    Afraid I do! I have more embroidery patterns than I will ever be able to stitch-out and still I continue to buy more! Also use the Designs by Sick site and several free ones also. Unfortunately, my power cord to my laptop died so I have to wait for a new one to arrive before I visit many of them because they are bookmarked on my machine and currently I have to use my sons. I could probably find most of my favorites again, but a break will do me good. Happy stitching!

Wink Swap blocks for March

Here are the two blocks I will be exchanging with March swap partner NanaBass.
    The first a happy 1930s block. The second is a block repressenting my state Ca.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 03-16-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    Anna Quilts

Banned
    Awesome Anna, The Ca block reminds meof home.....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Here are the two blocks I will be exchanging with March swap partner NanaBass.
    The first a happy 1930s block. The second is a block repressenting my state Ca.