Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1082 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 82 582 982 1032 1072 1081 1082 1083 1092 1132 1182 ... LastLast
Results 10,811 to 10,820 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    Tam Moo,
    Here is the first one. Hope you like him. 10 more comming....i better get to work huh!
    roberto.

Here is a couple pics
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Sept. Bee Block Received

I received my first Bee Block today from JoyceRowell. Thank you!! I love it. My son is going to love all the fishing motifs in the block. You went above and beyond to make sure I got your block. (The first one go lost in postal land.) I aIm so blessed, I received TWO blocks from Joyce. I think they look GREAT with the ones I started out with. Thank you again Joyce.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    One of those is Joyce's tester block. It's a bit smaller. But, she sent it on so I can do what I want with it. I think that was so generous of her. It's great fabric. Isn't it funny how manufacture's print some of the print upside down. lol
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

I pm'd MadeinMaine just wanted to make sure that you got it...I hadn't heard back from her yet

Blog Entries
    It is just beautiful...
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    I love your "Witchy" Block MissGiggleWings. I love Halloween. I started a Halloween crazy quilt about a year ago. I'm still working on it. I never get tired of the colors. I hope I get to make a block for you.

Roberts spin on the "Bates Motel" is awesome. Long live Alfred Hitchcocks "Psycho".

Robert, Your "Pink Ribbon" blocks are awesome. What a wonderful way to bring hope and dignity and love into your quilt. Your old world Santa is also gorgeous. (Most over used word but the one I think fits your blocks the best. ) I love the little lamb with Santa.

Tam Moo, come visit over at the round robin when you get a chance. Lots of chit chat there.

Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
    kkg916 sent me this delightfully witchy block! My first Halloween block...and I love it! Thanks Kris!!

Banned
    Here are two more of your santas' Tam. One is the British Santa and I made the Snowflake King Santa. It's not traditional colors but it is Snowflake colors. If you don't like it I can make another one instead.
    Here are some pics.
    Making two more tomorrow......
    Roberto
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
    It is just beautiful...

What gorgeous Santas Robert! Can you do snowmen? NOT asking you to do some now, just wondering if you can.
    Alicia
    Homeschool Mom, Quilter, Crafter, Blogger

Sewing mends the soul....

Hello Monthly Block Swap participants - the list of October partners has been posted in the Group section. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.
    Enjoy the October swap!
    shirley

Blog Entries
    I received two blocks from Cyndi H but I still need to take the picture of the second block I just got it yesterday and just haven't taken picture but here the first one I've gotten very pretty thank you!
    Oh and it's not pink, the picture made it look pink strange...LOL
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  97.2 KB
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 09-30-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/