Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1094 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 94 594 994 1044 1084 1093 1094 1095 1104 1144 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

I feel like there are only a couple people on here where is everyone chatting at? I had so much fun doing a block for my partner, can't wait til Novembers list is posted so I can get started

Blog Entries
    IDK, I was wondering about that also. But, maybe they are just busy with life. I also can't wait for my partner next month. I also had lots of fun thinking about the theme, picking out the fabrics and then finding a quilt block pattern that fits. Or trying out a block I haven't tried before. I love the mystery of a block designed and made by someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by arounds70 View Post
    I feel like there are only a couple people on here where is everyone chatting at? I had so much fun doing a block for my partner, can't wait til Novembers list is posted so I can get started
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Judith1005--I know life gets in the way but it's like a ghost town except for couple people,
    I know what you mean I think the longest for me was finding the perfect block, and challenging myself to do it, cause I picked a block I had never done before, and was so excited when I got my block the not knowing what was coming except for the colors. So much fun!!

I think things kinda slow down towards the end of the month. Then the excitement for the next month starts and more people post. Just a thought. I love this swap. It really has given me the opportunity to try new blocks. Sometimes they turn out good and sometimes not so good. But everyone here is very supportive. Can't wait to get my new partner for November.

Blog Entries
    OMgoodness Sustrley, your avatar is adorable!!! What a sweet October picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
    I think things kinda slow down towards the end of the month. Then the excitement for the next month starts and more people post. Just a thought. I love this swap. It really has given me the opportunity to try new blocks. Sometimes they turn out good and sometimes not so good. But everyone here is very supportive. Can't wait to get my new partner for November.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

That that is true Sustraley, I hope you liked your block, I posted a pic here back a couple post for you to see, I mailed it Monday so maybe you will get it in the mail today

Blog Entries
    How is Dot? Anyone know, I know she is in New York and not sure how she pulled thru the mess over there. Was just concerned for her.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Banned
    I love my Star and I already have the fabrics picked out for my santa. It is just perfect.
    Thank you Bibliostone.......love it
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
    This block is beautiful! Love the fabrics.
    Should be a great compliment to the Santa blocks.

best,
    d
    QUOTE=bibliostone;5622521]Robert, I've finished your Christmas Star block and will try to get it out tomorrow. Can't wait to see what Santa you pair with it.

Attachment 373387
    [/QUOTE]

Banned

She weathered the storm

She kept in touch through out the storm. she didn't loose power, but had some tree damage. Sent me pictures before and after. she is doing great so far.
    R

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    How is Dot? Anyone know, I know she is in New York and not sure how she pulled thru the mess over there. Was just concerned for her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. So glad to know she is fine. See Robert, you are keeping us together and in touch.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma