Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1131 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 131 631 1031 1081 1121 1130 1131 1132 1141 1181 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,310 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

I received this great block from my partner oksewnsew. It is perfect for my quilt for my military son. Thanks so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Sue, glad you liked it. It was great swapping with you again.. ;o)

I mailed out my partners February Block. Boy you talk about a challenge! It's a Hop Scotch Block. Now I know ya'll will think of blocks with a block number in it but that was so well empty, lol Well it's to be for little girls so we need color right...and it was requested it reflect something that we did at that age or liked to do.

I just hope what I came up with reflects what The Beginning Quilter can use! It had to be colorful!

Hugs,
    Cajun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
    I mailed out my partners February Block. Boy you talk about a challenge! It's a Hop Scotch Block. Now I know ya'll will think of blocks with a block number in it but that was so well empty, lol Well it's to be for little girls so we need color right...and it was requested it reflect something that we did at that age or liked to do.

I just hope what I came up with reflects what The Beginning Quilter can use! It had to be colorful!

Hugs,
    Cajun
    Can't wait to see that block!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Banned
    Now I know why I really liked you.....FEB 18th....Yeah. Here is your birthday cake I made for you. It took a lot of time to become the NEXT GREATEST BAKER......lol
    Roberto
    Quote Originally Posted by pbadder View Post
    That must be our Robert. I also have a birthday the same day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Now I know why I really liked you.....FEB 18th....Yeah. Here is your birthday cake I made for you. It took a lot of time to become the NEXT GREATEST BAKER......lol
    Roberto

Thank you Robert I love it. Hope you have a great birthday. Perfect cake thank you makes me feel Young.

Worked ALL afternoon on my partner's February block. I am very new to paper piecing. Wow, so pretty. The teacher in me says make another tomorrow, practice making closer to perfect. PS Big NYC snow being washed away by big rain!
    Dotty in NYC

I received a gorgeous block today from my Feb partner, Sue (Sustraley)... I love the colors and choice of fabrics.. Thanks for that and the Quincy booklet...

Robert, , sorry, just can't quit 'ing. You didn't make me a b'day cake.. Mine was the 6th (last Weds.)..

WAAAHAAHAAHAAA.....

Name:  Bee Blk 2-13 from Sustraley.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  143.1 KB

Glad you liked it oksewnsew. Take care.

cjr
    Sustray,
    Your beautiful block arrived today. The flower garden in front is the perfect touch. Sorry, I'm not good at posting pictures. house is stone, blue sky, and front flower gasrden. i just love it. it is the beginning of a new quilting adventure. I already have fabric sewn in strips & pieces for the trees; some are even cut out.

Thank you so much.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline