Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1176 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 176 676 1076 1126 1166 1175 1176 1177 1186 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Banned
    Bentley said "he wants a snuggle from sasha....LOL. So here is a pic to get you motivated......
    Love you and praying for you.
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeegal View Post
    Robert so glad to hear all your news that is Fantastic! Give Bentley a snuggle from me and my Sasha! I have to learn all over how to post pics here again! lol It will take some time I will get the hang again I am sure! Hug's your the best!

I just had Sasha at the vets she was one sick puppy seems she ate the neighbors tomatoe plants and rasberries and had a toxic reaction to them. She is fine now! Watching her like a Hawk! No letting her out of my sight! Give Bentley a snuggle from Sasha & I. Hello Everyone!

Scrappy...your block was mailed out today! Hope you like it and sorry it is so late in the month! July is peak running season for me and between training and Saturday 5Ks..I don't have much Janome time left! But it is on the way and not really late because it is not august yet...or is it??

Banned
    Wow. I'm so glad she is better. I wouldn't know what to do with out Bentley. You doing OK? I am going to post send some pics of my Old World Santas (applique). I found several 1950's gown's that were just not wearable so I cut them up for fabric and I am using them in my Applique Santas. So glad you are back.
    Praying for you
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeegal View Post
    I just had Sasha at the vets she was one sick puppy seems she ate the neighbors tomatoe plants and rasberries and had a toxic reaction to them. She is fine now! Watching her like a Hawk! No letting her out of my sight! Give Bentley a snuggle from Sasha & I. Hello Everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Wow. I'm so glad she is better. I wouldn't know what to do with out Bentley. You doing OK? I am going to post send some pics of my Old World Santas (applique). I found several 1950's gown's that were just not wearable so I cut them up for fabric and I am using them in my Applique Santas. So glad you are back.
    Praying for you
    R
    I love your Santas, what program are they, I would love to get me a copy of them.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Oh Robert the Santas are gorgeous! You do such nice work! Hard to pick a Favorite because they are all so different and so Beautiful! Such a talented man you are! You really do enjoy your machine!

Blog Entries
    Robert, your Santa's are gorgeous!! What a wonderful way to reuse vintage gowns. But, really really nice. They are all so detailed.
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12

Blog Entries
    Roberts blocks are breathtaking!
    Just passing through!

I just received my July block from Quiltaddiction....she sent me two star blocks just alike. I love them! Thanks so much!

Hugs,
    Cajun
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Pretty star block Cajun. Really fun too make also.
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12