Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1192 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 192 692 1092 1142 1182 1191 1192
Results 11,911 to 11,912 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

OK...tadatada, THAT'S ALL FOLKS... If you'all will PLEASE PLEASE, start posting, & conversing on the New Monthly Bee Swap - Version III, I would really appreciate it. Per, Shirley, this site is closed as far as new stuff now.

I will still monitor this site until all move over to the new one. And, you may always contact me at my email, set up strictly for this Bee. OKSEWNSEW@GMAIL.COM.... No, I'm not yelling, just put things in caps so easier to catch...lolo Anyone that has NOT contacted me by now, hopefully we'll see you in the November swap.

Happy sewing,
    Jean

Blog Entries
    Here is a link to the new Monthly Quilting Bee "Talk" and share thread. For some reason I found it difficult to find. I hope this helps someone else. Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.