Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 178 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 177 178 179 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

I had to share w/you my blocks that I got from PaintmeJudy. We did an extra swap and here are the beautiful blocks that she sent my way!! :) Thank you Judy I love all of them. :)

Judy what do you call the 3rd block? Is there a pattern? I love this one!!! :) It's definately a favorite!!!!!

Angie

Blocks from PaintmeJudy
    Name:  Attachment-143433.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  77.5 KB

Another Block from PaintmeJudy
    Name:  Attachment-143484.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  61.9 KB

Oooo....very prettimous

Aren't they pretty?!!!! I just love them!! I can't wait to get enough to put in a quilt and put it on my bed!! :)

Angie, I don't know its name, I just saw it and liked it. I make a 4-1/2" center and 2-1/2" strips and cornerstones .Anyone know its real name?
    Angie's Theme was Civil War or she said she take a red/white combinations, that is why there are two themes in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieS
    Judy what do you call the 3rd block? Is there a pattern? I love this one!!! :) It's definately a favorite!!!!!

Angie

It's called Antique Tile from quilterscache. One of my favorites.

Thanks, Dotty. I';m sure it is one of those blocks with a dozen names, I've seen it all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    It's called Antique Tile from quilterscache. One of my favorites.

Lol I think I have that one in my quilt notebook

I lost an entire folder of pictures of saved blocks that I had mailed out (yes, I know, I'm an idiot!), and I know there was something maybe on this thread (or possibly on the main chat thread, don't remember) about how to take a picture that has been posted on the thread and save it onto your PC. But I cannot find it among all these messages. Could someone please let me know again how to get a posted picture into my picture file? Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    I lost an entire folder of pictures of saved blocks that I had mailed out (yes, I know, I'm an idiot!), and I know there was something maybe on this thread (or possibly on the main chat thread, don't remember) about how to take a picture that has been posted on the thread and save it onto your PC. But I cannot find it among all these messages. Could someone please let me know again how to get a posted picture into my picture file? Thanks so much.
    all i do is click on the picture and 'drag' it to my desktop. seems to work...

Had already tried that, didn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquie
    Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy
    all i do is click on the picture and 'drag' it to my desktop. seems to work...