Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

beautiful blocks everyone . . . oh those blue and whites are to drool over! welcome to all the new swappers!

I agree, Cute moose and story!

And those white and blue blocks really sparkle. Do you know the name of the bottom block - it is really a great one!

Everyone having a good time??? If there are any unresolved swaps from July, please let me know by PM. The goal is to keep this FUN!!

Thanks.
    shirley

Welcome to our newest participant, Corry, with a Christmas theme. Thanks for joining us!

Blog Entries
    Today I received a fantastic, adorable block from cjr! The flower in the center is 3-D (only attached in the center). She also included some fabric representing her location, Las Vegas. Thank you cjr for both!

block and fabric
    Name:  Attachment-98884.jpe
Views: 51
Size:  151.7 KB

The color blue and white is so nice together. Love the blocks you did a great job!!! :-)

cjr love your block. Having fun? I just love seeing all the different blocks.So much talent :) :-)

Received a great star block from Purmela in todays mail.It's wonderful.Thanks.Will try and add pic to this message.Thanks also for the fat 1/8th of Vegas fabric.
    Am considering doing another jigsaw, and it will be perfect for this.Thanks, and your blocks are on their way.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    Welcome to our newest participant, Corry, with a Christmas theme. Thanks for joining us!
    Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to starting this next month. I have seen some beautiful blocks posted in this thread for the quilting bee swap. When we are assigned our quilting partner for the month can we ask them any questions about what they like? For instance I do alot of machine embroidery but would like to make sure my pal would want embroidery on her block. I also like to do applique but would want to be sure they would even want that on their block. This project sounds like so much fun and I am really looking forward to next month.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
    Here's two wonderful blocks I received from my Aug partner, NANCY IN LOUISIANA. Love them, and they will fit in nicely with my blue & white quilt. Thank you Nancy! :thumbup:
    Wow, very pretty!! Who ever made these does very nice work.

Thanks Sulabug! It is perfect! :thumbup: :thumbup: I have a "thing" for the HST. :lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 19 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast