Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 400 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 399 400 401 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #3991
    Senior Member fromzstore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    688
    Blog Entries
    1
    i am caught up on my extra swaps this month have just got some new machine embrodiery designs if anyone would like to do some extra swaps and would like i usually try to send a pieced block and an embrodiery block for my extra swaps

  2. #3992
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee110
    anyone want to do an extra swap this month? I'm a fairly new beginner....so I haven't learned applique yet, so nothing too complicated please, or there's no telling what you'll get!
    Will do a swap with you. I have finished my other obligations except the prom dress and the four customer quilts to longarm, but would like to throw in a star block with white background if i read correctly. Will get on that. Please PM your address so i can get mailed tomorrow. What stars don't you want?

  3. #3993
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by fromzstore
    i am caught up on my extra swaps this month have just got some new machine embrodiery designs if anyone would like to do some extra swaps and would like i usually try to send a pieced block and an embrodiery block for my extra swaps
    Which company do you get your designs? I use Emblibrary.com. Love the sales they have and good results from their designs. Embroidery designs can get so expensive. I used to spend $100 for a pack, now I spend $1.00 to 1.29 per design.

  4. #3994
    Super Member Short an Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yale, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Quote Originally Posted by fromzstore
    i am caught up on my extra swaps this month have just got some new machine embrodiery designs if anyone would like to do some extra swaps and would like i usually try to send a pieced block and an embrodiery block for my extra swaps
    Which company do you get your designs? I use Emblibrary.com. Love the sales they have and good results from their designs. Embroidery designs can get so expensive. I used to spend $100 for a pack, now I spend $1.00 to 1.29 per design. Will look at your block type and pm you if will do exchange.
    I use them also and also "designs by JUJU"

  5. #3995
    Senior Member fromzstore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    688
    Blog Entries
    1
    i have sue box dekota embrodiery library jenny haskins hatched in africa
    amazing designs; kennys kreations; just to mention a few

  6. #3996
    Super Member paintmejudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ suburb
    Posts
    2,229
    Another wonderful star for my new collection, an April swap from Desert Nurse. Thank you so much, Cathy, it's great.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #3997
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    9
    Maybe you ladies would know of an applique pattern for a Volkswagen Van, historic type. I am doing a quilt for someone who wants this design on quilt. I found a couple of drawings that I would have to make up my applique, but thought if someone knew of a good pattern, it would be helpful. It is for a man which makes it more challenging. Whimiscal hippie vans are out.

  8. #3998
    Super Member Short an Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yale, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Maybe you ladies would know of an applique pattern for a Volkswagen Van, historic type. I am doing a quilt for someone who wants this design on quilt. I found a couple of drawings that I would have to make up my applique, but thought if someone knew of a good pattern, it would be helpful. It is for a man which makes it more challenging. Whimiscal hippie vans are out.
    http://apexembdesigns.com/travel?page=1

  9. #3999
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Maybe you ladies would know of an applique pattern for a Volkswagen Van, historic type. I am doing a quilt for someone who wants this design on quilt. I found a couple of drawings that I would have to make up my applique, but thought if someone knew of a good pattern, it would be helpful. It is for a man which makes it more challenging. Whimiscal hippie vans are out.
    http://apexembdesigns.com/travel?page=1
    thanks, it will be helpful to make an applique template. Not large enought to fill a queen size quilt. Will keep in mind in case I want to use for corner stones to add extra to it.

  10. #4000
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,948
    Received my April extra swap #3 from Paintmejudy today. Love them.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.