Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 475 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 474 475 476 485 525 575 975 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

OK I swear I am not blonde (sorry all you blondies out there) and I didn't call you a porker this time, but...... I must really be headed for the looney bin soon...... It must be all those hot flashes I've been getting that has made me this way...... :) I knew you made that masterpiece!!!!! and I'm so sorry for giving Judy the credit.... But if I had to confuse the two of you I must really LOVE you both :) thumbup: :mrgreen: Judy I would love to swap with you? Can you both forgive me? :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    New Mexico was from me. But Judy does awesome work too. :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    OMG Judy!!!! I LOVE NEW MEXICO!!!!!! You do such awesome work......Lucky Linda!!! You amaze me everytime young lady!!! :)
    :

You are totally forgiven. You just love to make me laugh. Hey I heard there are tornados in MA. Anywhere near you or your sis?

OK I swear I am not blonde (sorry all you blondies out there) and I didn't call you a porker this time, but...... I must really be headed for the looney bin soon...... It must be all those hot flashes I've been getting that has made me this way...... :) I knew you made that masterpiece!!!!! and I'm so sorry for giving Judy the credit.... But if I had to confuse the two of you I must really LOVE you both :) thumbup: :mrgreen: Judy I would love to swap with you? Can you both forgive me? :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva
    New Mexico was from me. But Judy does awesome work too. :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

OMG Judy!!!! I LOVE NEW MEXICO!!!!!! You do such awesome work......Lucky Linda!!! You amaze me everytime young lady!!! :)
    :

Yea but not close enough to get any real damage. Have some friends and my sister has some family in springfield that got stuck in the tornado but everyone is ok.... boy the weather is unpredictable!!

Here is a picture of a lap quilt I made from some of the blocks I recieved on the BOM. My colors use to be yellow/brown/lime green but not anymore so I made this as a raffle to benefit the High school I work for for the swim team.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Glad all is well there and love the quilt.

Here is a picture of a lap quilt I made from some of the blocks I recieved on the BOM. My colors use to be yellow/brown/lime green but not anymore so I made this as a raffle to benefit the High school I work for for the swim team.

Great quilt, Abonda!!

My partner and I did two swaps this month since she is so far away.
    I got these two pretties from her yesterday. Just to put them in context, she was inspired by this hair style:

Side show bob
    Name:  Attachment-205365.jpe
Views: 34
Size:  56.5 KB

from Immemother (Kirsty)
    Name:  Attachment-205366.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  62.8 KB

Blog Entries
    PokerDiva and Dogsgod - your May blocks will be mailed on Friday. So sorry for the delay. No transportation tomorrow, lent my van to someone to move.

Beautiful blocks everyone.

Absolutely Beautiful

Abonda the quilt is awesome! Those colors are great!