Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 503 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 502 503 504 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    I love that star too.So now that I sent out my row robin and round robin I'm up for some extra swaps my new theme is colors this time instead of a pattern. Pm me if your up for an extra swap.

I'm glad you like them Judy..... I am sending your July blocks out tomorrow as I will be on vacation soon. As promised Here is a picture of the lovely block you sent my sister LJDugas .... That someone (UMFF) forgot to take a pix of..... and then the pictures of the most beautiful blocks I received from paintmejudy today. As always just the right touch!!! I love them. YEH!! I got the special one I wanted.... Love your rendition of the log cabin block too!!

the block Judy gave LJDugas
    Name:  Attachment-213110.jpe
Views: 25
Size:  40.1 KB

My Beauties
    Name:  Attachment-213111.jpe
Views: 25
Size:  67.0 KB

another beauty That's MINE
    Name:  Attachment-213112.jpe
Views: 27
Size:  31.4 KB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    I'm glad you like them Judy..... I am sending your July blocks out tomorrow as I will be on vacation soon. As promised Here is a picture of the lovely block you sent my sister LJDugas .... That someone (UMFF) forgot to take a pix of..... and then the pictures of the most beautiful blocks I received from paintmejudy today. As always just the right touch!!! I love them. YEH!! I got the special one I wanted.... Love your rendition of the log cabin block too!!
    Who made the block of the wreath of red birds or flowers. I gotta get one of those. Amazing.
    Love it
    R

DotComdtcm and PokerDiva your blocks went out in the mail today from Ohio, hopefully to get to you shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Who made the block of the wreath of red birds or flowers. I gotta get one of those. Amazing.
    Love it

That's 'Alaska' out of Carol Doak's book...50 Fabulous Paper-Pieced Stars...I just bought the book, well worth it..but my favorite of hers is ..300 Paper-pieced Blocks...comes with cd that you can print the blocks out in diff sizes...love it!
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Difergie
    Love it
    After failing a swap partner miserably, I WILL be buying that book. Where is best[cheapest] place to find it?
    That's 'Alaska' out of Carol Doak's book...50 Fabulous Paper-Pieced Stars...I just bought the book, well worth it..but my favorite of hers is ..300 Paper-pieced Blocks...comes with cd that you can print the blocks out in diff sizes...love it!
    R

Quote Originally Posted by toriabelle
    Love it
    After failing a swap partner miserably, I WILL be buying that book. Where is best[cheapest] place to find it?
    R
    Oh, i Love her books,, I use them alot in swaps.

Just a quick note to DesertNurse41 - your May blocks will be in the mail on Monday. Sorry for the delay but I hope you like them. Have a great weekend!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy'smom
    Quote Originally Posted by toriabelle
    Love it
    R
    Oh, i Love her books,, I use them alot in swaps.
    I just found it on ebay for great prices. It isn't auction but buy it now. Hope this helps. I can't wait to get mine.
    R

This is another great books of hers, I also use this one lots.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carol-Doaks-Simp...item231052d295