Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 562 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 561 562 563 572 612 662 1062 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sew cornie
    Here are my June blocks for sapdoggie. She's been very patient. I hope she finds these worth the wait.
    Cute hat and boot!

Banned
    Hey Girlfriend. Her name is Cathy, but everyone around here calls her the "Queen of Pink" Every thing she wears is pink and black. She is the queen of paris. She just loves it even there we have never been. Our Pastor is 40 and he and his wife Karla have been 4 times. It is her favorite place also. She always brings Cathy something back. Any way. Thanks for the prayers. It is what will make us stay on the journey all the way.
    All the best
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    Robert I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. What is her name I will say a prayer for her and the both of you!

Blog Entries
    Robert will add Cathy to our prayer chain at church

Banned
    Tori,
    Here are your lanterns. Hope you like them.
    I like the black stripes on them. I want to keep some kind of consistency on the blocks to keep the quilt consistent.
    Anyway. Sorry to ramble on .
    They will be in the mail tomorrow. I think I have your address from another pm. Maybe I better have it again.
    R

I forgot to Iron them before I took the pictures. LOL
    Name:  Attachment-222682.jpe
Views: 24
Size:  45.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    Thank you. It is really appreciated and we know that is what will see us thru.
    All the best
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by fromzstore
    Robert will add Cathy to our prayer chain at church

So sorry to hear that.. Well just consider this - now you'll have more time to SEW.. :D And Amen to cutting back on something else, but not fabric. :roll: It will all work out - maybe you can find something parttime, then be able to still sew on off days.. Hang in there..

Banned
    If you need some fabrics or sewing supplies LET ME KNOW. This board has been so supportive to my wife and I, so let me know colors and patterns. And it will be on its way. Gotta keep our quilting family going.
    Really mean it.
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabquilter
    For all of you waitting for me to mail you the blocks I owe you I will have plenty of time to sew I just lost my job today.

neat love what you can do with paper piecing
    these are actually rotary cut and traditionally pieced. Lots of pieces but not difficult to put together. I've had the pattern for many years and had just considered getting rid of it (never used), when I found out sapdoggie was my June partner and wanted Western blocks. They were fun and I'm glad she says her grandson will like them.

Quote Originally Posted by sew cornie
    neat love what you can do with paper piecing
    these are actually rotary cut and traditionally pieced. Lots of pieces but not difficult to put together. I've had the pattern for many years and had just considered getting rid of it (never used), when I found out sapdoggie was my June partner and wanted Western blocks. They were fun and I'm glad she says her grandson will like them.
    Glad you found a use for the pattern :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Another reason for stashing stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Tori,
    Here are your lanterns. Hope you like them.
    I like the black stripes on them. I want to keep some kind of consistency on the blocks to keep the quilt consistent.
    Anyway. Sorry to ramble on .
    They will be in the mail tomorrow. I think I have your address from another pm. Maybe I better have it again.
    R
    That purple lantern is stunning!!!! You know me and purple. Great job.