Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 594 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 593 594 595 604 644 694 1094 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Robert, can I do one?

Banned
    Only ifi can do one for you. Still doing frogs?
    I have a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by immemother
    Robert, can I do one?

You dont have to, I just really want to try this pattern, it looks so fancy. However, your other blocks were so wonderful that another wouldnt be the worst thing in the world :)
    I am still doing frogs or blocks in purple and black or purple and white.

Banned
    I would be honored to have one of your oriental lanterns in my quilt. And a really cool hopper is takea big leap over the big pond this week coming your way.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by immemother
    You dont have to, I just really want to try this pattern, it looks so fancy. However, your other blocks were so wonderful that another wouldnt be the worst thing in the world :)
    I am still doing frogs or blocks in purple and black or purple and white.

Banned
    I just finished your first block i hope you love it as much as me. will post a picture tomorrow.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Quote Originally Posted by toriabelle
    I owe you two blocks, Robert! Now only 7.
    Robert, I have fabrics picked out to send you 2 of the lantern blks...Does that help? ;-) Will work on the Partridge block tomorrow. :lol:

I have to start thinking of a new theme! Everyone has been so helpful with my Sarah's Choice blocks! With the ones that are still due to arrive I have enough to put her quilt top together!!!! Hurray!!!
    I was thinking about elephants as my next theme! My SIL is a huge fan and it would make a great gift if not for this Christmas then for her birthday! I have no idea if there are ideas for elephant blocks out there! What do you guys think?!?! Is this theme doable?!? :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    I have to start thinking of a new theme! Everyone has been so helpful with my Sarah's Choice blocks! With the ones that are still due to arrive I have enough to put her quilt top together!!!! Hurray!!!
    I was thinking about elephants as my next theme! My SIL is a huge fan and it would make a great gift if not for this Christmas then for her birthday! I have no idea if there are ideas for elephant blocks out there! What do you guys think?!?! Is this theme doable?!? :lol:
    i have some really cute embrodiery elephants if you decide to do it

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    Just a reminder, you need to let the Moderator know you wish to change...She will do it on the mail page for you..;o)

KR
    Here's my beautiful block from suziehammond in Chile. Thank you, Suzie! It will be a wonderful addition to this year's quilt for a veteran. Karen
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    OK, I feel like I'm in an auction....who will give me 11, do I hear a 9, What about 7...who will bid 5.....I am so laughing
    You gals are GREAT.
    Carsey if you read this I have your applique leaf and EMBROIDERY block down can you pm with your mailing address.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Quote Originally Posted by toriabelle
    I owe you two blocks, Robert! Now only 7.
    Robert, I have fabrics picked out to send you 2 of the lantern blks...Does that help? ;-) Will work on the Partridge block tomorrow. :lol:

Ok Robert, how about I do one for you? Maybe two if I can come up with some other fabric in my stash. I know I have some perfect fabric for one, I have to swing by store so will make you two. The thing is, I do not have that pattern in my inventory, where is it so I can make the same as everyone else.