Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 595 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 594 595 596 605 645 695 1095 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KR
    Here's my beautiful block from suziehammond in Chile. Thank you, Suzie! It will be a wonderful addition to this year's quilt for a veteran. Karen
    Two awesome blocks...

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    OK, I feel like I'm in an auction....who will give me 11, do I hear a 9, What about 7...who will bid 5.....I am so laughing
    You gals are GREAT.
    Carsey if you read this I have your applique leaf and EMBROIDERY block down can you pm with your mailing address.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
    Quote Originally Posted by toriabelle
    I owe you two blocks, Robert! Now only 7.
    Robert, I have fabrics picked out to send you 2 of the lantern blks...Does that help? ;-) Will work on the Partridge block tomorrow. :lol:

Ok Robert, how about I do one for you? Maybe two if I can come up with some other fabric in my stash. I know I have some perfect fabric for one, I have to swing by store so will make you two. The thing is, I do not have that pattern in my inventory, where is it so I can make the same as everyone else.
    Try this site: http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltpa..._lantern_5.htm Hope it comes thru for you.

absolutely doable
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    I have to start thinking of a new theme! Everyone has been so helpful with my Sarah's Choice blocks! With the ones that are still due to arrive I have enough to put her quilt top together!!!! Hurray!!!
    I was thinking about elephants as my next theme! My SIL is a huge fan and it would make a great gift if not for this Christmas then for her birthday! I have no idea if there are ideas for elephant blocks out there! What do you guys think?!?! Is this theme doable?!? :lol:

Blog Entries
    Thank you Oksewnsew. I have it now. So Robert are we on for a couple blocks?

Blog Entries
    Mainewoods Mammie,
    Im mailing your block today. :-)

Extra swap anyone? I could use 2 more sunflower blocks & have time to add to your collections. Dotty

Banned
    Do you want cute or real looking images of the great beast.
    I love them too.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    I have to start thinking of a new theme! Everyone has been so helpful with my Sarah's Choice blocks! With the ones that are still due to arrive I have enough to put her quilt top together!!!! Hurray!!!
    I was thinking about elephants as my next theme! My SIL is a huge fan and it would make a great gift if not for this Christmas then for her birthday! I have no idea if there are ideas for elephant blocks out there! What do you guys think?!?! Is this theme doable?!? :lol:

Banned
    Hey there Quiltmama Of course.....anytime
    What is your theme? I know I could look it up somewhere.
    R

Robert -- my son has requested more of your black and flame blocks :) So, if you are still in need of lanterns...

Shan

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone,

I just have to show you what Minnisewta sent me, I just love them so much and can't wait to get my next month partner, Pam done a wonderful job on them both...And enjoying this swap so much.

Thanks again Pam for such pretty blocks....
    Attached Images Attached Images