Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 615 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 614 615 616 625 665 715 1115 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Robert, where ever did you find that peacock material???? i love it ,i love the blue one but that gold and brown is pretty good lookin, thanks
    do you have time for somemore blks? i'm doing the simple airplanes or horses at "Fat Cats" . i 'll do a couple of poodles for you. poodles sound fun.and i'm prayin for your job situation and your wife. let me know .thanks ahead, molly

Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Time has come to finish the Tree quilt- I have 24 blocks & the last one is in the mail. I'd appreciate suggestions for sashing. Then it goes to Charismah! Thanks all, Dotty
    what about a dark brown - make pretty picture frames for all your trees.... or since it is a fantasy forest something very fanciful...

Bibliostone - got your brown and gold block today!! Thank You!! Will post pictures later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shnnn
    Time has come to finish the Tree quilt- I have 24 blocks & the last one is in the mail. I'd appreciate suggestions for sashing. Then it goes to Charismah! Thanks all, Dotty
    what about a dark brown - make pretty picture frames for all your trees.... or since it is a fantasy forest something very fanciful...
    I think this would be great. Did you know they may dark brown tree trunk fabric? I have used it on a Tree of Life quilt I made and it frames the trees very nicely. A Heart Like Yours in Spokane, WA has this fabric if ya want to order some in unless your favorite store has on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    I think this would be great. Did you know they may dark brown tree trunk fabric? I have used it on a Tree of Life quilt I made and it frames the trees very nicely. A Heart Like Yours in Spokane, WA has this fabric if ya want to order some in unless your favorite store has on hand.
    ooo... what about a woodgrain in a non-traditional color? http://cgi.ebay.com/Northcott-Fabric...item56347be9b8

Banned
    Hop Along Cassidy......LOL
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by immemother
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Hey there immemother,
    Here is your froggy hopping over to you. The colors are really vibrant, but my camera doesn't capturethem well.
    Hope you like it.
    R
    Robert, I LOVE him! I hoped you've named him

:mrgreen:

Banned
    Love it. the red woodgrain would be great. What an artist your shnn
    r
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
    ooo... what about a woodgrain in a non-traditional color? http://cgi.ebay.com/Northcott-Fabric...item56347be9b8

Banned
    Sure, thanks for asking. I will get started this weekend.
    Send me a PM with your address.
    Thanks again
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by sewnmom
    Robert, where ever did you find that peacock material???? i love it ,i love the blue one but that gold and brown is pretty good lookin, thanks
    do you have time for somemore blks? i'm doing the simple airplanes or horses at "Fat Cats" . i 'll do a couple of poodles for you. poodles sound fun.and i'm prayin for your job situation and your wife. let me know .thanks ahead, molly

Blog Entries
    I am going to change my theme for any new swaps. I am going to make a fun paris quilt for my wife. The pattern is for an applique Pink Poodle here is the link to the Pattern. Background a very light pink solid or small print and the poodle vibrant pink colors and some solid black. Would be great to have blanket stitch around thepoodle if you can.
    There is the link - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/PDFs/PinkPoodle.pdf thanks for doing this extra blocks. I am on flame blocks.
    quote=shnnn]So, with 2 more from Robert... that leaves me needing 2 more flames. Anyone?
    [/quote]

robert i have some cute embrodiery poodles if you decide you want to mix them with the applique let me know i have some really cute ones

Linda

Banned
    Do you have any paris type designs, Eiffell Tower, Beret hat, any thing with paris theme. It might work well to have the majority of the blocks to be the poodles with accent of the paris designs.
    THanks for asking.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by fromzstore
    I am going to change my theme for any new swaps. I am going to make a fun paris quilt for my wife. The pattern is for an applique Pink Poodle here is the link to the Pattern. Background a very light pink solid or small print and the poodle vibrant pink colors and some solid black. Would be great to have blanket stitch around thepoodle if you can.
    There is the link - http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/PDFs/PinkPoodle.pdf thanks for doing this extra blocks. I am on flame blocks.
    quote=shnnn]So, with 2 more from Robert... that leaves me needing 2 more flames. Anyone?
    robert i have some cute embrodiery poodles if you decide you want to mix them with the applique let me know i have some really cute ones

Linda[/quote]