Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 669 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 668 669 670 679 719 769 1169 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #6681
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    They are so great, BOTH the poodles and the girls. Did she get her blocks with the flowers and dragonflies?
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by roda
    Robert the GD's got in a fight over how your puppies should look the youngest wouldnt have anything but pink because its her fovorite color and the older one liked the ideal of the pink and black and picked this one for you

  2. #6682
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    We feel so supported by you guys. You are our Angels.
    A surprises, can't wait.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    Robert your wife looks fabulous and blondes do have more fun. I keep her in my prayers,she will beat this take from someone who knows :) :thumbup: I am sending you a surprise in the mail : :-P :roll:

  3. #6683
    Senior Member Morningcoffeegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Johnstown, PA
    Posts
    426
    Blog Entries
    1
    [quote=rfbrazell]Agree, Love the black first and the red second....White NO, NO.
    R


    Whoohooo Roberto Fabulouso Likes the black! LOL Good cause I ended up going with a different black & a different style border in a different red! How's that for changing your mind several times! Okay gotta move on to Xmas themes here! LOL
    The guys & gals in that swap are leaving me in the dust gotta catch up! Varoommmmmmmmmm off I go back to the cutting table! LOL

  4. #6684
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Your block is going to be the center block, I'm thinking a bright pink as opposed to the light pink of the poodles background. I can't wait to see it.
    You are just a gem.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsey
    Robert:

    I just wanted to check with you about the poodle I am making you. You said you wanted it on a light pink background. Here is one I just made and I wanted to see if you want the whole background pink or like this before I make it. Let me know. (This is not the poodle I am making you. You wanted the one with Paris)

    Blessings!
    Carole

  5. #6685
    Senior Member Morningcoffeegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Johnstown, PA
    Posts
    426
    Blog Entries
    1
    All I can say is I want that block! The high heels are a hoot!!!!! Love it! Love it! Love it! Not to mention the crown and the jewles! OmGosh! Fabulous!


    Quote Originally Posted by Carsey
    Robert:

    I just wanted to check with you about the poodle I am making you. You said you wanted it on a light pink background. Here is one I just made and I wanted to see if you want the whole background pink or like this before I make it. Let me know. (This is not the poodle I am making you. You wanted the one with Paris)

    Blessings!
    Carole

  6. #6686
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Are you going to change theme to Christmas.....? If you are I would love to make you a christmas block ( a special one)
    Let me know
    R
    [quote=Morningcoffeegal]
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Agree, Love the black first and the red second....White NO, NO.
    R


    Whoohooo Roberto Fabulouso Likes the black! LOL Good cause I ended up going with a different black & a different style border in a different red! How's that for changing your mind several times! Okay gotta move on to Xmas themes here! LOL
    The guys & gals in that swap are leaving me in the dust gotta catch up! Varoommmmmmmmmm off I go back to the cutting table! LOL

  7. #6687
    Senior Member Morningcoffeegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Johnstown, PA
    Posts
    426
    Blog Entries
    1
    I joined the funky xmas block swap! I signed up for 4 sets of 6! Do you think I need to get my tush movin here? LOL Make me a purse block sweetie! What would you like in exchange?


    [quote=rfbrazell]Are you going to change theme to Christmas.....? If you are I would love to make you a christmas block ( a special one)
    Let me know
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Agree, Love the black first and the red second....White NO, NO.
    R


    Whoohooo Roberto Fabulouso Likes the black! LOL Good cause I ended up going with a different black & a different style border in a different red! How's that for changing your mind several times! Okay gotta move on to Xmas themes here! LOL
    The guys & gals in that swap are leaving me in the dust gotta catch up! Varoommmmmmmmmm off I go back to the cutting table! LOL

  8. #6688
    Senior Member roda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Okla
    Posts
    537
    Robert I haven't gotten them yet but we share a mail box with my MIL and she might have them. She's playing the delinquent teenager and I've not been able to chase her down. Sometimes she's worst than my girls every where and the bad thing is I cannt ground her.

  9. #6689
    Senior Member shnnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    nevada
    Posts
    832
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    shnnn love my block thanks so much,great with my new theme... Yours went out today :) great swaping with you...
    So glad you like it! Looking forward to getting mine! :D

  10. #6690
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    9
    Mailed my partner's block this month. Got it done last night. Not sure if she will like it. If not will try again.

    Everyone is having such fun here, I feel left out, but can't committ because of life. What a drag. Getting other things done though. It would help if I did not cut the blocks wrong. Might have to rethink this 4:00 a.m. get up time. Maybe do something else when I wake up first. Would sleep if my body would let me. LOL. The blocks are looking so fabulous, that must be why I feel left out, you all do such nice work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.