Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 78 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Blog Entries
    Someone pinch me, I am in quilter's heaven, that's where you find quilter's Angels(right). I just received two beautiful blocks from abonda, I love them. Ladies, and gents she drafted them herself, this lady knows her way around a protractor. Aren't they gorgeous.

Thank you Abonda I love them.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

simply marverlous . She can make anything , she tries it and then poof it's a beauty. She teachers herself all kinds of crafts.I love seeing her blocks!!!!! :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy that was fast kwiltkrazy! I just sent them on Monday! So glad you liked them. I really didn't use a protractor, I drew them out by hand. But that will be our little secret. It sounds better when you say protractor! lol

ljdugas31 Thanks Love ya

Isn't Abonda great! Fabulous quilter, and so accurate. She is my partner this month, and can't wait to see her block. She also did a block for me last month as an extra swap.I'd swap with her anytime! I'm hoping to mail to her this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
    Someone pinch me, I am in quilter's heaven, that's where you find quilter's Angels(right). I just received two beautiful blocks from abonda, I love them. Ladies, and gents she drafted them herself, this lady knows her way around a protractor. Aren't they gorgeous.

Thank you Abonda I love them.

you guys are waaaayyyy to kind!!! Stop or I'll have a reputation I have to follow!!! that I might not be able to do! Love ya guys. Thanks so much.

Blog Entries
    This is the bee block I found waiting when I returned from vacation. It is an extra swap with rhuneslady. There are pink bees on the brown fabric. They did not show up very well, but are really cute! Thanks again. The second picture is the one I sent to her.

Block from rhuneslady
    Name:  Attachment-100057.jpe
Views: 23
Size:  93.5 KB

For rhuneslady. Theme: planets and stars
    Name:  Attachment-100058.jpe
Views: 23
Size:  90.0 KB

The blocks are beautiful. Just love the imagination in the space block very very nice!!

Blog Entries
    I am catching up here and there. I am using public library access to post to internet so no photos for a while.

Thanks to Kherrin for the lovely appliqued block for my beach theme--- my LQS buddies and I wanted to go put our tootsies right in where the waves are lapping! Thank you so much. I do hope you got my block to you for Sept. I had fun working on it as I am developing a rotary cutting and directions pattern for some old traditional blocks. I see some snazzy City Sidewalks coming up.

Take care,
    Willi

Banned
    QuiltQtrs have you received your block yet. I was just wondering.
    All the blocks are so beautiful.

cjr
    My Sept block arrived today from I Go To Sea To Breathe. Beautiful appliqued SD mountains and blue sky with a dragon fly button. Thank You. No time to photo, getting ready for yard sale this weekend.

Thanks Jackie, very creative block. I love it.
    CJR

PS have you received yours yet? It was mailed a while ago,about a week.

Page 78 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 28 68 77 78 79 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast