Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 875 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 874 875 876 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #8741
    Senior Member shnnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    nevada
    Posts
    832
    hmm... chimney sweep could be fun

  2. #8742
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Lets go fly a kite.....That sounds like a perfect theme.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouts1
    Love, Love, Love,, My daughter is going to love it... It now has me thinking of my next theme.... penquins, carosel horses, kites, chimmney sweeps, spoon full of sugar...lol.... Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Girlscout1
    Here is your Mary Poppins block. Will be going out on Friday. Hope you like it.
    R

  3. #8743
    Senior Member jigs1354's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    441
    Blog Entries
    2
    Amber your welcome. Really glad you joined us. It's fun. I'm watching all and haunting around, Taking some time off to get some of my projects finished, that have been calling my name. Just finished making 1 Santa's stocking today for some foster kids that don't have a great Christmas; so I'm making (2) with more quilters doing the same. These are due 12/1/11 in case anyone else here would like to donate a couple of hand made socks for some sweet kids. So just let me know. I just hate the thought that any little or big kids don't even get a Santa's stocking at Christmas.That's so awful. I will post what I made the other one so everyone can see them. Take care my dear. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2mpe5id.gif[/img]
    jigs

  4. #8744
    Senior Member jigs1354's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    441
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hey Robert, how are you sweetie?? Feeling better I see. How's Cathy doing? Don't you work too hard now and get sick again.
    Happy Halloween to you and ALL on the board.
    Take care love you guys. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/5yjbztv.gif[/img]

    jigs
    [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/turkydance1.gif[/img]

  5. #8745
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    Robert, mailed this block to you today for October.
    Tommie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #8746
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    I just always love your messages. They just make me smile. I'm doing a lot better, haven't been out much, It seems I've lost a day somewhere. I thought this was Thursday and my Grandkids came over and they told me it was Friday. SO, anyone reading this and I promised to get the mail out on Friday, It' didn't happen.
    Will try and get it out tomorrow before noon. ( our PO is open if you can believe it, It is open on Saturday for half a day. )
    Cathy is doing much better. She is doing radiation now and with chemo gone she has a better spirit.
    Love all of you.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by jigs1354
    Hey Robert, how are you sweetie?? Feeling better I see. How's Cathy doing? Don't you work too hard now and get sick again.
    Happy Halloween to you and ALL on the board.
    Take care love you guys. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/5yjbztv.gif[/img]

    jigs
    [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/turkydance1.gif[/img]

  7. #8747
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Love it, it is just perfect.
    Started your stars today, hopefully will have them done tomorrow.
    Thanks again.....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    Robert, mailed this block to you today for October.
    Tommie

  8. #8748
    Super Member tomilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,702
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Love it, it is just perfect.
    Started your stars today, hopefully will have them done tomorrow.
    Thanks again.....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    Robert, mailed this block to you today for October.
    Tommie
    That will be just fine. The lace in your block is tatting that my maternal grandmother did in the 1930s.

  9. #8749
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Oh Wow! I am honored. Sounds like you might have taken after your grandmother......
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell
    Love it, it is just perfect.
    Started your stars today, hopefully will have them done tomorrow.
    Thanks again.....
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    Robert, mailed this block to you today for October.
    Tommie
    That will be just fine. The lace in your block is tatting that my maternal grandmother did in the 1930s.

  10. #8750
    Super Member Pats8e8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hesperia, CA
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by quilting Carol
    The block for Quilted Horse. September block from me.
    That is just beautiful. Love the wolves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.