Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 94 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #931
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    1,749
    It is so beautiful,thank you sooooooo much judy :lol: :-D

  2. #932
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,145
    oooooooooooooooh I love it. The colors look really good together!!!! But, I was the first and I still think mine is better!!!!lol TEEHee

  3. #933
    Super Member paintmejudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ suburb
    Posts
    2,238
    hee hee
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda
    oooooooooooooooh I love it. The colors look really good together!!!! But, I was the first and I still think mine is better!!!!lol TEEHee

  4. #934
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Sulabug and paintmejudy - you are both so artistic. Always love seeing what you will come up with! Very beautiful.

  5. #935
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    I love to announce new participants ! :D
    Please help me in welcoming "neece" who will join us in November. Her preferences are "blue and/or 30s type fabrics".
    This is a great place for inspiration and friendship!!
    WELCOME!

  6. #936
    Super Member Pats8e8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hesperia, CA
    Posts
    1,049
    OH, I got a surprise today too, a beautifully embroidered tea cup block from Paintmejudy. I love it Judy, thanks so much!

  7. #937
    yorkiemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Friendswood,Texas
    Posts
    221
    These are the wonderful blocks I received from blueribbontoes. They are perfect! :) :) :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #938
    Super Member abonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Knee Deep
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
    I love to announce new participants ! :D
    Please help me in welcoming "neece" who will join us in November. Her preferences are "blue and/or 30s type fabrics".
    This is a great place for inspiration and friendship!!
    WELCOME!
    absolutely welcome Neece

  9. #939
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    1,749
    well i don't care if you were first i love all the flowers and i am a happy camper because of my friend judy. :lol: :D :D

  10. #940
    Super Member burnsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,563
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats8e8
    OH, I got a surprise today too, a beautifully embroidered tea cup block from Paintmejudy. I love it Judy, thanks so much!
    Can you post a picture? I love tea cups.

Page 94 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.