Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 959 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 958 959 960 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

[QUOTE=Oksewnsew;4865042]I would like to know why a lot aren't responding - do they not check the board as often as we do?
    Speaking for myself, it's because life throws us curveballs and we sometimes find it hard to deal with all that is going on. I have been less active on the board than I would like. and have been very slack at responding to pms. For this I would apologise to all, also my swap prtners who have yet to receive their blocks. They will all be honored, but I am having a hard time catching up.
    Robert, thank you so much for the beautiful purple blocks you sent. The pics on here just do not do them justice. I am in the midst of your fan blocks. Hope to send them on Tuesday next week.

I never heard from my last month's partner either. PM MadeinMaine so that she can delete some people off the list. I think maybe we lost several with the changeover in format....

Banned
    Lindyline, Take a deep breath. We all get those times in our lives. I coming out of one with Cathy's Breast cancer treatment, now that it's over and the Doc's said things look real good. I can breath now.
    Glad you liked your blocks.
    R[QUOTE=lindyline;4865068]
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    I would like to know why a lot aren't responding - do they not check the board as often as we do?
    Speaking for myself, it's because life throws us curveballs and we sometimes find it hard to deal with all that is going on. I have been less active on the board than I would like. and have been very slack at responding to pms. For this I would apologise to all, also my swap prtners who have yet to receive their blocks. They will all be honored, but I am having a hard time catching up.
    Robert, thank you so much for the beautiful purple blocks you sent. The pics on here just do not do them justice. I am in the midst of your fan blocks. Hope to send them on Tuesday next week.

Blog Entries
    Whigrose it's great to have a fellow Mainer I live on the coast by Camden

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    I would like to know why a lot aren't responding - do they not check the board as often as we do? I sent a msg. to last month's swappee, and one the other day to my current swappee and haven't heard from either.

I wish people would respond. I have heard from my swap partner once, but I have questions for her, and she has not responded to me. I am confused as what I need to do.

All is good. Just heard from my swap partner.

Now I have another question. My partner said she is new at this, and so she doesn't have a lot of theme to work with. One of my favorite blocks is the Ohio Star. I thought since she was from Ohio that would work great. My question is colors, she doesn't have anything specific. So, I am asking you to help me decide on colors. What would you go with?

Blog Entries
    I would go with a neutral color, a blue and white or a brown and off white. Then she can decide from there.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Nice blocks I like the contrast on the blue and white one , very nice indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by coconuts View Post
    My two blocks for January partner

Banned
    What about using the colors of the ohio flag, which is red, white and blue and the state flower is the scarlett carnation. Maybe that would be a good start.
    Welcome aboard,
    All the best
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by hsquiltingmom View Post
    Now I have another question. My partner said she is new at this, and so she doesn't have a lot of theme to work with. One of my favorite blocks is the Ohio Star. I thought since she was from Ohio that would work great. My question is colors, she doesn't have anything specific. So, I am asking you to help me decide on colors. What would you go with?