Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 960 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 959 960 961 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
    Whigrose it's great to have a fellow Mainer I live on the coast by Camden
    Thank you. As the crow flies, we are practically neighbors. It seems as though there are a few of us Mainahs heah. Pm me if you would like to talk lqs.
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

cjr -- recieved the block. Thank you so much. It's going to fit right in. LOVE the moon! I think the sunflowers will be appropriate and the stars too. Improvisation can be fun. Hope you enjoyed the process. Here's a pic....
    Name:  007.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  175.5 KBName:  008.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  174.8 KB
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

A friend & I went to the Oklahoma City Winter Quilt Show today and I met Jaciqltznok. It was a nice day all in all. I met 2 other ladies that I'm friends with on Facebook, both from Oklahoma. It's always nice to put a face with the computer image. ;o) I even got to find things I had on my list, and yes, these are 'needful' purchases..lolo It was a really nice day, inside - VERY cold out tho..

Jean

That's a cool block! Love the moon.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Jean, unless your good in math and can figure out how to change the size to make a 12 1/2" block unfinished

Donna
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Kathy, in order to have a 12 1/2" unfinished blk...you will need to make 4 of those blocks...I should have mentioned that before.

Jean
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Name:  002a.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  50.1 KBName:  003a.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  48.0 KB
    Name:  004a.jpg
Size:  40.8 KB

Above two blocks from cjr for Jan. My theme was maker's choice, blocks a child would like as it will go in one of my charity quilts this year. The third picture is a cut of fabric, Vegas themed for me. Nice blocks, a child will surely love them, thanks cjr.

Banned
    CJR,
    I got my blocks today and I love em, the colors are perfect and I know excatly where I am going to use them, with my dresden fans, they are the perfect color.......Amazing piecing.
    Thanks
    Anytime you want to swap let me know.
    R

Blog Entries
    Reminds me of my aunts jeans and plaid shirts quilt. All nice and heavy with wool blanket for batting and Pendleton wool shirts used for the back/lining. All lovingly tied and used for outings and cold Idaho winters and as far as I know still in use by her great grands and great great grands!

luv2sew, your blocks will be in the mail today... thanks for being such a great swap partner.....molly

cjr,

I love these blocks. I especially like Ragedy Ann and Andy. I also like the one with the trucks. I will have to show these to my daughter. We are working on baby quilts for her and her sister-in-law hopefully this weekend. She will just love them.

Quote Originally Posted by emc1118 View Post
    Name:  002a.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  50.1 KBName:  003a.jpg
Size:  48.0 KB
    Name:  004a.jpg
Size:  40.8 KB

Above two blocks from cjr for Jan. My theme was maker's choice, blocks a child would like as it will go in one of my charity quilts this year. The third picture is a cut of fabric, Vegas themed for me. Nice blocks, a child will surely love them, thanks cjr.