Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 965 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 964 965 966 975 1015 1065 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Can someome walk us through how to post pictures. have received some great blocks and would love to share them if I knew how

Terri

I really enjoy round-robins. So, being new at this.....what is PM?

Quote Originally Posted by NotByTheBook View Post
    I really enjoy round-robins. So, being new at this.....what is PM?

PM is a private message. A message sent to an individual and no one else can see. Click on the user name, and then private message.

Quote Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
    Can someome walk us through how to post pictures. have received some great blocks and would love to share them if I knew how

Terri
    Posting Photos

I found the above link, click on reply or reply with quote if you want to post photos to this thread, instead of starting new thread. One thing to remember is the size of the pics. There is a photo size limit now so if you have problems or encounter any errors, you most likely will have to resize your photos. Read further down that thread to resize the photo.

If the link doesn't work for you, pm me and I will help.

Blog Entries
    Just wondering I just was working on Alaska and some of the seams are really thick am I doing something wrong or not?? It really makes it hard to join the quadrants together

I doubt you are doing anything wrong. That block has a gazillion pieces. But it is so pretty! Be sure to post a picture!
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee3 View Post
    Just wondering I just was working on Alaska and some of the seams are really thick am I doing something wrong or not?? It really makes it hard to join the quadrants together

Pats8e8, I have a big apology to make! When I went to mail your block, I was out of envelopes, then the work week started and I forgot to get some. I now have some and I'll be mailing your block off on monday. I am so sorry. I hope it flies it's way across the country and gets to you soon.

Smile

Thankyou so ,so much Robert and Cathy! You are so generous, my daughter Gemma recieved her package this week from you. She was so excited to get mail delivered all the way from America and when she opened it she was amazed with all the cool things you sent her. She has been so excited and inspired. Thankyou so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

can someone help???? is there a way to find those that want to do extra blocks. i need a few more "depression blocks".. thanks ahead, molly/ sewnmom7@yahoo.com

Hello everyone. Your blocks are just wonderful. Love your quilts Dotty. I have been under the weather again. My ulcer is not healing and it is making me sick. So I am behind on my last few partners blocks. Please forgive me. I have started them but haven't finished them. I am going back to the Dr. this week and see what to do I am tired of taking phenagan and it isn't stopping the nausea. So I haven't forgotten u I just haven't felt like working on them. I am going to try to get them all caught up this month tho. So sorry.
    Ronda Blasingame
    Lightening1957
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/tick...13/8986513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter