Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 993 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 493 893 943 983 992 993 994 1003 1043 1093 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

  1. #9921
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saint Marys, GA
    Posts
    15
    Are beginners allowed? I'd love to participate. MaidenMaine pm box is full, I wasn't able to ask there

  2. #9922
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Of course you are. We all had to begin somewhere. She will delete her box and then you can send your request. It will be a pleasure to have you.
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by linnaete View Post
    Are beginners allowed? I'd love to participate. MaidenMaine pm box is full, I wasn't able to ask there

  3. #9923
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    They are so great. Thank you Foxy......LOL
    And yes it is going to be a great quilt. 40 years.
    All the best
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxflower View Post
    Since Roberto is still not feeling fabuloso I'm posting pics of the anniversary blocks I sent he and Cathy. I hope these one help some more of you feel inspired to make some blocks for them too.
    Attachment 315000
    Attachment 315002
    Attachment 315003

  4. #9924
    Super Member Foxflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Surprise Valley, CA
    Posts
    1,242
    You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing the anniversary collection when it is complete.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

  5. #9925
    Super Member Lv2sew2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perry, Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,162
    Blog Entries
    21
    Ok, Robert I finally got around and sent you your St Patrick Day blocks today!

    and I sent someone else some blocks to but can't remember who they went to forgot to look so if I owed you a block or two there on there way too! LOL Sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind, and I guess I need to start writing everything I do down so I can remember things...

    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

    http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

  6. #9926
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    Thank you Miss Donna.......I can't wait to see them. I know they will be AWESOME>
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Ok, Robert I finally got around and sent you your St Patrick Day blocks today!

    and I sent someone else some blocks to but can't remember who they went to forgot to look so if I owed you a block or two there on there way too! LOL Sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind, and I guess I need to start writing everything I do down so I can remember things...

    Donna

  7. #9927
    Super Member dotcomdtcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York City UWS
    Posts
    3,698
    March Preview:
    I'm changing my theme to "Our Birthstones". That means blender-type fabrics in ruby red, sapphire blue, peridot green
    (a light yellow green) and turquoise. Think of me when you look at your scraps. A good block is Planned Patchhood,
    but many will work. And I will side swap w you! Dotty
    Dotty in NYC

  8. #9928
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    So does that mean you can got to planned patchhood and get contraceptives for the Quilt Fabric.......LOL
    As soon as I get caught up on the Pass the blocks I will do side swaps.....
    For your birthstone blocks, what about a pieced block of gem with the colors you need, like a pear cut, an empress cut etc.......
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    March Preview:
    I'm changing my theme to "Our Birthstones". That means blender-type fabrics in ruby red, sapphire blue, peridot green
    (a light yellow green) and turquoise. Think of me when you look at your scraps. A good block is Planned Patchhood,
    but many will work. And I will side swap w you! Dotty

  9. #9929
    cjr
    cjr is offline
    Super Member cjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    1,336
    Dotcom,
    Since my birthday is in July, I would be happy to do a ruby themed block for you, What is planned patchhood?
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

  10. #9930
    cjr
    cjr is offline
    Super Member cjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    1,336
    I just opened todays mail.
    fabulous block from Shirley (Made in Maine.) I'm jumping up & down. this could be a poster for the chamber of Commerce advertizing Maine. If has a lobster, lighthouser , moose & blueberriesall connected with a red print. LOve It LOve It!! Thanks also for the extra fabric. Fits theme perfectly. Also very nice workmanship.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.