Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 995 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 495 895 945 985 994 995 996 1005 1045 1095 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

[QUOTE=bibliostone;5011521]Received two lovely blocks from Coconuts on Sat.

(Gently snipped)...Teal star block from Coconuts
    Attachment 315694

I love the basket block but the teal star block would go perfectly with my blocks. As I make a block for each of my Monthly Quilting Bee Swap partners I also make one for me using the same pattern but in the aqua/turquoise color family. The turquois block is from Shnnn and the two aqua blocks are replicas of the blocks I sent to Amber2009 for Feb.

If you look closely under the blocks you can see I have the pattern drawn out for a pp block. That is the pattern I used for Shnnn, my Jan. swap partner. (Pattern from QuiltersCache-State of Maine block.)

The phd on the table is the quilt top I am doing for the Quilt for Quilters swap. It'll be going to QuilterMomma in the next couple of months.

Then there is the log cabin I am working on using one of my treadle machines. And then there is .... :-)

best,
    d
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Yummy quilt pictures. I really like all the colors.

[QUOTE=Whigrose;5015818]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    Received two lovely blocks from Coconuts on Sat.

Attachment 315694

I love the basket block but the teal star block would go perfectly with my blocks. As I make a block for each of my Monthly Quilting Bee Swap partners I also make one for me using the same pattern but in the aqua/turquoise color family. The turquois block is from Shnnn and the two aqua blocks are replicas of the blocks I sent to Amber2009 for Feb.

If you look closely under the blocks you can see I have the pattern drawn out for a pp block. That is the pattern I used for Shnnn, my Jan. swap partner. (Pattern from QuiltersCache-State of Maine block.)

The phd on the table is the quilt top I am doing for the Quilt for Quilters swap. It'll be going to QuilterMomma in the next couple of months.

Then there is the log cabin I am working on using one of my treadle machines. And then there is .... :-)

best,
    d
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Ah Whigrose, my quilt is here also. It is lovely unless you are making one for yourself as well.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

cjr
    I do the same thing, as I make a block for swap, I make one for myself. That way I have practice and can send the nicer one to swapper. There are a couple i did not do this with and wish I had. Quite a variety of colors and themes.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Banned
    That Baltimore ( I think its abaltimore pattern) is AMAZING.....OMG just amazing.
    Roberto
    [QUOTE=Whigrose;5015818]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    Received two lovely blocks from Coconuts on Sat.

Attachment 315694

best,
    d

I have read about how up-set some of your are. For my part I am sorry I got so far behind on my blocks. Like /corry I had things happening and it felt like one bad thing after another. However I too did get my blocks to you all. But not everyone got thier block to me and they never said anything. Not even when my block got to them. Did I find out they recieved they're block. tisk tisk.

Banned
    Sorry you are upset wannabquilter, We are like a family, after 40 years with my wife sometimes we just don't get the things done we said we would do. but we have learned when that happens either she will do my part or I will do hers. It's about being a family and YOU are part of our family. If you ever need help with your blocks and can't get them done, YOU have my permisoon to PM me and ask me for help. I'd love to do it for you. I have done it for others that had got sick or just couldn't do it. No worries you are appreciated and we love having you.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabquilter View Post
    I have read about how up-set some of your are. For my part I am sorry I got so far behind on my blocks. Like /corry I had things happening and it felt like one bad thing after another. However I too did get my blocks to you all. But not everyone got thier block to me and they never said anything. Not even when my block got to them. Did I find out they recieved they're block. tisk tisk.

I'm going to go ahead and post the pix of the blocks I sent to Natasha (nattoddboyd) for the Feb.swap. I pm'd her when I sent her's and she said I could post the pix. She should be receiving them very soon.

Name:  Feb Bee for Natasha.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  83.8 KB

Wanabquilter, I can help you if you'll just holler, who knows I may have to holler some day.. Robert, hope you're doing well now..Please take care.

Sew Hugs,
    Jean

Robert, I would so love to meet you and your wife. You have such a wonder spirit about you. I was venting back, because after this last year I know that LIFE happens and we don't have control, God does. I have no right to be up-set. I did take too long.
    Last edited by wanabquilter; 02-28-2012 at 07:07 PM.