MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full

Old 04-22-2013, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
did i miss something,,,,,,i havent got my partterns name in a pm..and i cant find a list of names,,
suziq2154 is your partner. Go to the community link at the top of this page, then click groups, look for mug rugs, click on it and the whole list is there. All of us are listed and our partners, hope this helps you. A PM was not sent out.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:18 AM

http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/

Partners are listed at the link above ^. it took me a bit but I found it! Join the Mug Rug #2 group, and the list of partners is there.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:59 PM

thank you ladies,,,i found it,,looked up suzyq2154 to see if i could get some INFO,,on her,BUT she is a new member starting this month,,,,but i sent her pm,,so i hope i hear from her soon,,,,,thanks for info,,,,,,,
Old 04-22-2013, 05:59 PM

I'm fairly new to this board even though I joined few years ago. It looked a bit complicated so maybe I got lost. I've just finished reading all 120 pages of the last mug swap over the last couple of days. Today I only had to read 20. I feel like I have a few kindred spirits on here ...and Im not going to tell you who you are lol. I'm so glad I have found my way back. I've signed up for a few of the latest swaps and I'm going to tackle them one at a time now I know my way around. OHHH what I have missed and the friends I could of had. First on the list my first MR for my newest friend Colleen. Off to the drawing board and wish me luck.

Last edited by mrsmck; 04-22-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:19 AM

Welcome back Mrsmck!
Old 04-23-2013, 04:49 AM

i echo, sikesjj, welcome back! you haven't lost us and more importantly, we haven't lost you. i've been amazed at the kindness and generosity of spirit of the members of this board. we all do our best to come through. you will have lots of fun, and if you are at all like me, you'll learn a lot. i came in thinking i was pretty well-versed in sewing, but it turned out i knew jack frost about quilting! i'm getting there, but translating knowledge into skill takes time and effort. l have the time, now i need to practice , practice, practice! good thing i love mugrugs and need pot holders and table runners!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:27 AM

HOUSTON,,,,,,,we have landed,,,,i got my info from my partner,,miss suzyq2154,,and my mind,,what is left of it ,,is working over time,,,so if you smell something burning,its ok,its just my brain working,,she likes PURPLE just like me and she likes reds and blues,, nice color combos,oooooooohhhhhhhh got to run just got an IDEAL,,
Old 04-23-2013, 12:12 PM

Stitchingpost I think of kites and flowers with her color choices.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:17 PM

Marscrafter
I am loving the way my mug rug is turning out . Just have the binding to go.I hope you like it.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:20 PM

ok purple and red kites? I was thinking.. fruit blackberries and strawberries .. with cream. yup you need cream with those things..

I will sew in the morning. today was so warm so quick for me ok 72 but it warmed up like in two days and i prefer it slower to adjust? plus over done tired, got a vaccination feel a bit less than grand and oh boy who punched my arm? I will find them and when I do.... cry. lol. dishes are saying come wash me you wouldnt want to know what I am saying back..