Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full

Thank you SandyinZ4! I'm still very much a beginner at FMQ, but love making mugs rugs as they are good little projects for practicing quilting and anything else you are trying out!
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 View Post
    WeeFi, I love your quilting. Looks like a jigsaw puzzle. Everyone is receiving such nice gifts!

Blog Entries
    monstookie, are you still here? i have been looking but not talking. in a bit of a slump but saw a fantastic idea for a mug rug yesterday and think i might go with it! it's good to feel even a little excitement!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Totally overwhelmed doesn't begin to describe how I feel at the moment. I've been at my friend Lisa's house all day, and came home to a shoebox sized package on the kitchen table. I opened it and found the most beautiful mug rug & from dconroy84in these gorgeous purple hues with silver and gold accents I'm sure this photo doesn't show you. It was accompanied by a heavenly chocolate scented tea and a teamaker! Now I want to skip dinner to make some!
    Name:  2013-05-11_19-50-49_697.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  1.58 MB

Blog Entries
    wow! you are sooooo going to enjoy that! teavana is a delightful shop filled with goodies! way to go, dconroy84! beautiful purple and gilt mug rug. mine are on the verge of being finished and going to new homes! i am just stymied on the 3D ones at the moment. saw a great idea yesterday, but thought y'all might like them sooner than later! (poor lynnie has been waiting for her zoey, and it was just tonight i saw how i could make her come to life. i tell you that cat has been giving me fits!! LOL ( but really!!)
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I am a lucky girl! The tea is wonderful (a chocolate/cappuccino/vanilla flavored version of my latest tea obsession, assam tea) & so is the mug rug! I've already had 4 cups of it, lol. The closest of their stores is in Atlanta. There is one at the Mall of Georgia, which we always stop at when we go anywhere close because they also have a PF Changs! I'll have to find out where the store is there so I can go the next time & stock up! In the meantime, I'll be stocking up online. I told dconroy84 I felt like I shortchanged her because I got such a wonderful package.
    Last edited by DustysMomma; 05-12-2013 at 12:58 PM.

That is yummy sounding tea! I really enjoy raspberry and vanilla, chamomile, honey combos. But I may have to order some of that!!!!

I have been berry pickin which means I have been up to my eyes dealing with the berries. Did I mention I'm so out of shape every muscle in my body is sore. I have loved every minute of it. I have been making jam, and fresh bread to try out the jam. While I was playing with my berries, I have received the most beautiful mug rug from Bbemerald. Oh, my stars! What a talented lady. I am charging my camera so I can share with you pictures of the beautiful mug rug and this bag she made she sent. I'm just in awe of her talent and I'm sure you will be too.

judee has received her mug rugs I sent her, and I am glad she likes them. One of us will show some pictures shortly. I made one for her and her husband. judee was a great swap partner, and I enjoyed this swap.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Here are some pics of the mug rugs I made my swap partner judee0624.
    Name:  100_1371 (Small).JPG
Views: 128
Size:  163.9 KBName:  100_1373 (Small).JPG
Views: 120
Size:  148.5 KB
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    For some reason my partners package was returned to me I checked the name and address.
    The envelope was opened and no mug rug and gifts. I guess it was lost somewhere. Yes I received an empty envelope which is why I guess that's why they returned it. I sent another package this afternoon, made sure it was well sealed and a better envelope. I had to send my sample mug rug. It was the same as before but not as good. It should be there in 10 days.
    I hope you like it anyway Colleen. It was my first swap too. I did PM you to explain.
    :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
    My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate!

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast