Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed >

MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Old 12-18-2012, 05:24 PM

I love anything Hawaiian, Auburn University football, red, purple, coral (color), music...
Old 12-19-2012, 10:02 AM

Shadowirish I'm glad you joined. I was scared to join a needle-book exchange because I'm a new quilter but I made a pretty cute little case from a pattern someone shared. It didn't have FMQ. The mug rug doesn't have to either. I don't know if my lady liked her case, I never heard from her, but I sure loved the one I got!

I love that 10 foot rule! I think, with my oil paintings, being in a whole different room makes them look great!

I love flowers, and pastel colors, light blues and lilacs especially. I'm sewing a mug rug now for practice. Who knows, maybe my SP will like the colors I'm using, if not I'll have two. I have one a nice lady on this QB sent me when I asked what a mug rug is. She put a little yo-yo flower with a button in the corner of it and it is so pretty.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone, and think about it, we get to keep giving and getting surprises next year!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:54 PM

I love coffee, Foxes, and Wolves! Flowery and pinks (like the stuff in my Etsy shop) are my taste lately. And blue. I always like blue and brown together.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Power Poster

Well, now i have a few ideas ir i get you ladies. Gives my brain time to mull over the idea. And when we have to "stalk" on line, its all in one place. I can say i have loupesprit, she likes...
Hints are great!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:13 PM

Well let me put my 2 cents worth in! I like Roosters, Coffee or Tea Cups & Pots, winter scenes, Barns, dogs, Old Mills like the Old Mill In Sevierville TN, anything Victorian, Shabby Chic, colors aren't a problem! But truthfully, I like about anything!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:14 PM

Well I was going to post pics of all the mug rugs I just made, but in the bustle of finishing the teapot cozy I didn't get a chance before we left. Guess you'll have to wait til we get home from Denmark!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:07 PM

dusty's that's just not fair!! i have 2 ideas for mug hugs, and i'm dieing to get started but i have december commitments to finish first! i will sketch out the designs so i don't forget them. we have to wait a month? yowzers! that's long, like waiting for christmas!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:12 PM

yes a month away. But if you blink your eyes it will be here before you know it. I was wanting to let peps slow down after the Christmas rush. Now for me to make my list.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Well, now i have a few ideas ir i get you ladies. Gives my brain time to mull over the idea. And when we have to "stalk" on line, its all in one place. I can say i have loupesprit, she likes...
Hints are great!!!!!!!!
LOL, I heard my name, but I'm confused. What? LOL
Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 PM

My favorite colors are yellow & purple. I love roosters/chickens & tweety. I'm not picky cuz it is the thought that counts. I found a new pattern today and I'm gonna try it out this weekend. My DIL will probably beg me for it, as it is a favorite of hers.