Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1203

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

  1. #531
    Super Member Psychomomquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Raleigh,NC
    Posts
    1,843
    Blog Entries
    8
    what I have seen looks great!! I will be sending mine out today so I hope someone will like it!!
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

  2. #532
    Senior Member Boop56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Saint Cloud, Florida
    Posts
    389
    Hello everyone. Woke up to heavy fog which is now just burning off. I have done two mug rugs for my friend but I would appreciate some feedback and please be honest on my rugs. I just am not sure if this is what you are looking for. i want to mail them off tomorrow. My 'friend' is a junior member and lives in the state I am from. If I left now and drove north, I could be at her house in 24 hours. She sounds like a very busy person. My high today should be around 78 degrees. This is her forcast. Day: Cloudy with light snow likely. Highs around 21F. Wind chill around 11F. South southeast wind 7 to 8 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%. Snow accumulation of 0.8 in. possible. Stay warm my friend. Wish I could send you some sunshine. One last hint: her favorite color is my husbands favorite color.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!!!!

    Peggy {Boop56}

  3. #533
    Senior Member LindaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    332
    I received a beauty of a mug rug from Nelco today. I love it. We've had heavy rain for the last couple of days so it is really dark, not great for taking photos. Hopefully I can get a nice photo tomorrow.
    Best wishe everyone
    LindaC

  4. #534
    Member MaryMazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tewksbury, Massachusetts
    Posts
    42
    Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting!Name:  Snowman 001.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  1.81 MB

  5. #535
    Senior Member Boop56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Saint Cloud, Florida
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryMazz View Post
    Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting!Name:  Snowman 001.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  1.81 MB

    That snowman is just adorbale!!! He could come my way and not melt. YEA!!!
    Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!!!!

    Peggy {Boop56}

  6. #536
    Super Member buddy'smom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,095
    Oh he would melt your way but not mone, he's soooooooooooo cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boop56 View Post
    That snowman is just adorbale!!! He could come my way and not melt. YEA!!!
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

  7. #537
    Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Casper WY
    Posts
    2,022
    Boop56 I think those are perfect! But if you are not sure, you can always mail them to me I am sure she will absolutely LOVE them!!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

  8. #538
    Super Member Nelco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Springfield, OR
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Boop56 View Post
    Hello everyone. Woke up to heavy fog which is now just burning off. I have done two mug rugs for my friend but I would appreciate some feedback and please be honest on my rugs. I just am not sure if this is what you are looking for. i want to mail them off tomorrow. My 'friend' is a junior member and lives in the state I am from. If I left now and drove north, I could be at her house in 24 hours. She sounds like a very busy person. My high today should be around 78 degrees. This is her forcast. Day: Cloudy with light snow likely. Highs around 21F. Wind chill around 11F. South southeast wind 7 to 8 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%. Snow accumulation of 0.8 in. possible. Stay warm my friend. Wish I could send you some sunshine. One last hint: her favorite color is my husbands favorite color.
    I like them ..good work.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

  9. #539
    Member lvbabyboomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    95
    Oh so cute...I love anything snowman. Hummmm

  10. #540
    Member lvbabyboomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    95
    My mug rugs went out yesterday to a very cold state. Yes I made two....like potato chips you can't just make one.

    Diane

Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.