Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 60 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

juanita is sending me a mug rug! I could be north of her I know it. Dustys mom what an adorable mug rug tons of work there girl bravo to you fit right in next to the sofa, and of course I could snag that pink striped one or perhaps the adorable tomato one. There is an odd tomato joke around here too .. unable to post it joke but I have a glass tomato actually two that go on the christmas tree given to remind me each year .. ahh. so it could be mine and your in on my secret.. ok send them send treats send send send you all made me hungry again! ok its 8 and I forgot to go eat dinner. guess I should eat good for me food not cookies and such. frosted cookies. I think its been probably 20 yrs since I had a frosted cookie. my aunt used to make these biscotti that had an anise glaze so good. last frosted cookie I had. in fact the only type of frosted cookies I have ever had .. yikes. ok they have cookies with frosting? seriously is it like cake frosting? or is there a different type for cookies? inquiring minds and all..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Very cute mug rugs so far.
    may you be in heaven before the devil knows your dead!
    Liz

Oh my gosh this is just darling Dustysmom

Terriamn

Blog Entries
    I finished the Mug rug, it will be heading East... no surprise pictures since i did not make it to Walgreen's with my camera yet! I will soon, really but at least I have the pictures on my camera!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    This matches with my mug rug to Linny, page 59 #586.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

Thanks for posting pics for me annt59...love the colors in my MR, and your workmanship is excellent!

Mine is just about done. Will probably be sending to my SP on Tuesday. Love all the mug rugs and the variety!! :-)

Blog Entries
    Tomorrows monday, yeah. That means mr on the board. My partner should have recd hers by now. No word yet. Please let me know. And then...tomorrow... we get more pics!!!!!!!!

Thank you! It was a lot of work. Let's see, about 4-1/2 hours? It's all those tiny pieces! Oh, then the goofball thing my machine decided to do. It's totally worth it though. I am improving my appliqueing. I was going to put an owl on it too, but I should have done that before I sewed the tree to the cream background.

I hope she likes it! It's going somewhere cold! Let's see, zip equals 24.

Well that's not me I am definitely in the cold hasn't been in the double digits much lately. Was 8 degrees the other day and felt warm compared to previously. But my zip only adds up to 8. Ice coming in tonight. Oh boy should be a fun ride home.
    may you be in heaven before the devil knows your dead!
    Liz

Page 60 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 110 ... LastLast