View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Elisabrat

juanita is sending me a mug rug! I could be north of her I know it. Dustys mom what an adorable mug rug tons of work there girl bravo to you fit right in next to the sofa, and of course I could snag that pink striped one or perhaps the adorable tomato one. There is an odd tomato joke around here too .. unable to post it joke but I have a glass tomato actually two that go on the christmas tree given to remind me each year .. ahh. so it could be mine and your in on my secret.. ok send them send treats send send send you all made me hungry again! ok its 8 and I forgot to go eat dinner. guess I should eat good for me food not cookies and such. frosted cookies. I think its been probably 20 yrs since I had a frosted cookie. my aunt used to make these biscotti that had an anise glaze so good. last frosted cookie I had. in fact the only type of frosted cookies I have ever had .. yikes. ok they have cookies with frosting? seriously is it like cake frosting? or is there a different type for cookies? inquiring minds and all..