NOVEMBER FQ Swap

Old 11-15-2012, 10:43 AM

Beautiful fabrics, tools and other non-essentials (the candy! ). Know you will/already have enjoyed everything!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:48 AM

mailed my fq's today--hope they meet your approval
Old 11-15-2012, 01:32 PM

My 2 pkg of FQ went in the mail today..ETA Monday
Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM

Finally a chance to get to the computer. The past week has just been a bully of one. Hope Ill be able to keep my sanity at this rate.

Anyway, my package went out yesterday and hope she likes it. I was very limited on selections in my neck of the woods. Also I have one other item for you that I didnt get finished in time so will mail that out as soon as it is done.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:25 PM

Received my FQ's from Mainewoods Mammie. They are wonderful. Even got an extra one for fun. It was definately fun receiving them. Thanks so much.
Attached Thumbnails pb151457-small-.jpg  
Old 11-15-2012, 05:24 PM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

Got wonderful fabric from mizkyp and tumrub. going to search for a block to showcase them
Old 11-16-2012, 12:49 AM

Here is a pic of the great fqs I received from Jvan228, I love them all, and the Christmas Tree squares were a nice lil surprise!!
Regards,
K
Attached Thumbnails 014.jpg  
Old 11-16-2012, 12:58 AM

Here is my other set of fqs from jarenie...I have to add maybe I should have "hid" them...as my daughter-in-law stopped by, noticed them, and promptly said she hoped I was making something amazing with the stocking one....for her!!! This is really funny as I keep working on her to learn to quilt...and she politely says she loves to find things for me to make her...but in the last month or so she has asked if she could "shop" in my fabric room...lol...Many many thanks jarenie!!
Regards,
Kif
Attached Thumbnails 012.jpg  
Old 11-16-2012, 01:13 AM

I also want to send a BIG thank you to all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers for my hubby and I, and his surgeon regarding his surgery last week! Everything went well...there was more damage than the surgeon expected, but we expect and pray for a great outcome! Hubby had been having trouble with his achilles on his right leg for 2 years...yes years...he is a stubborn man (but his wife is more stubborn!) I finally got him to the orthopedic surgeon, who could not believe dh had put up with it and was working full time, etc. with it...he did x-ray and MRI, so knew there was a bone spur that was putting pressure on the achilles...what he did not know until he got in the OR was that some bone had chipped off of the bone spur and had cut into the achilles tendon...so he had to detach the achilles, clean out the bone fragments, shave off the bone spur on the back of the heel, repair the tendon, and re-attach it with plate and screws...hubby is in a cast and non-weight bearing for the next 6 weeks...Now to just get thru the next several weeks with a hubby who prefers to be up and busy rather than sitting....I have offered to teach him to quilt...then he offered to take me hunting when he is able to go...we agreed to do neither....LOL...
Thanks again all...
K
PS Elisabrat, hope you are doing better each day!!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:59 AM

Each day is a new one thanks K for thinking of me there. Wow six weeks then it sounds like a bit of rehab for the ankle to put it slowly back to shape. I am so sorry that was a major amount of work your hubby had done. I think you will be happy you didnt teach him how to quilt. Marytoddliz taught her hubby how to quilt and he is forever making something. She loves it and if I recall correctly she said keep him away from fleece and sports teams. if it was up to him the whole house would be decorated in it. I hid my christmas fq swap fabric. My little girl comes in and sees sparkly fabric it will be mom make me also.. can already here it. In fact I am hiding all my fabric from her. Her mom make me list grows and grows each time I speak to her. shhh I want to say shhhhh.