Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: November's 6-1/2" square I-Spy Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    I will be finishing swapping today and will be packaging up tonight and tomorrow, so MOST will go out tomorrow. Got some crappy news at work today, so not in a happy holidays kind of mood anymore. Looks like I'll be working every weekend this month and the Christmas holiday. Now to break the news to my parents that I won't be coming. Oh well...it is what it is and there isn't a lot I can do about it. At least it is job security.
    Bah Humbug!!!!!
    sapdoggie

Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

Swapping is DONE!!! Will package and mail out tomorrow. Lots of mailboxes should be happy come Monday and Tuesday.

Will have to dust out the mailbox- don't want any spiders to come in with the package

Thanks for all of your hard work getting these packages ready.
    sapdoggie

Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

The only ones NOT going out today will be sapdoggie, luvTooQuilt, mrs.sherbert, LillyG, SheriR and tumrub. All others will be going out.

So far...dottiedodge and maybeblue, y'alls packages have DELIVERED!!!

tracibug, mimim, hensandhollyhock, quiltingdragon, DoriDeS and Jarenie -- y'all are OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

All of the others, I will check through the day to see if I can add more to the list!!!

Blog Entries
    Mine just arrived! Love them. Can whoever gave the sticky note fabric please let me know any information you may have on it? I must have some! There was another one I really liked but will have to look at it again to describe it.

Blog Entries
    Just picked up my mail and I spied a package in my mailbox!! Thanks everyone for swapping and a special thanks to Yosamitesa for hosting this swap. Took a quick look at my squares and there are some really fun one. Today is one of these days where I'm not sure if I am coming or going. Just got home and must leave again so will do a better look see at my squares tonight! SueD

YEA!!! I'm glad y'all liked them and are getting them. quiltingdragon, let me look at home and see if I can see who sent it and any info that might be on the pieces they sent me.

So far...dottiedodge, maybeblue, quiltingdragon and bepositive -- y'alls packages have DELIVERED!!!

tracibug, mimim, hensandhollyhock, DoriDeS, Jarenie, Jannie, QuiltNovice, squires1042 and Fraew -- y'alls are OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

All of the others, I will check through the day to see if I can add more to the list!!!

Mine came today---thank you so much for hosting!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!! I had an early Christmas present today when I got the mail! All of the fabric is adorable - thank you to everyone and especially to Yosamitesa for being the "hostess with mostest"!!!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast