Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: November's 6-1/2" square I-Spy Swap

Blog Entries
    Glad that your gift got there unbroken, Yosemitesa! I figured chocolate was a scent I couldn't go wrong with for a quilter.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
    Glad that your gift got there unbroken, Yosemitesa! I figured chocolate was a scent I couldn't go wrong with for a quilter.
    Definately!!!

Ok ladies...I give up with all that life has to throw at me. LOL...my lil man is sick with a double ear infection. I'm still working on the swap and starting to package some up that are finished. I will have all of these out no later than Friday, I'm hoping sooner!

Blog Entries
    @Yosamitesa: Sorry to hear that the little one is ill. It's amazing that you can get anything done when they are under the weather. Ask me how I know. Hugs.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
    @Yosamitesa: Sorry to hear that the little one is ill. It's amazing that you can get anything done when they are under the weather. Ask me how I know. Hugs.
    How do you know??? Tee hee...actually I bring a few sets to work and swap during down time...shhhh...I also swap after he goes to bed, however with him being sick, I get one group swapped and that is it. I have 12 groups that I'm swapping...gonna have to get hubby to help out.

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    Your baby needs your attention more than we do right now. Good luck!

Family ALWAYS comes first! I hope he feels better soon and that you're able to get some sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Definately!!!

Ok ladies...I give up with all that life has to throw at me. LOL...my lil man is sick with a double ear infection. I'm still working on the swap and starting to package some up that are finished. I will have all of these out no later than Friday, I'm hoping sooner!

Don't give up - Lil'man will get better You can do it= we can wait - it's ok

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HUGS HUGS HUGS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    sapdoggie

Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?

We can wait an extra day or two for our packages, just take care of your sick baby.

Thanks everyone. He is starting to feel better, thankfully!!! Will be swapping some more tonight, I hope.

I will be finishing swapping today and will be packaging up tonight and tomorrow, so MOST will go out tomorrow. Got some crappy news at work today, so not in a happy holidays kind of mood anymore. Looks like I'll be working every weekend this month and the Christmas holiday. Now to break the news to my parents that I won't be coming. Oh well...it is what it is and there isn't a lot I can do about it. At least it is job security.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast