Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19

Thread: October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Blog Entries
    I'm in, Brenda. Sent PM. What am I missing here? I can't find the rules for the Nov/Dec FQ swap.
    Last edited by sewellie; 11-17-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Needed to ask question
    sewellie

Blog Entries
    What am I missing here? I don't find the posting for the Nov/Dec FQ swap. Like when is the deadline for sending is and stuff like that. I pm'd Brenda21.
    sewellie

November/December FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap

I'm all ready to go!!!!
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

[QUOTE=sewellie;6410653]What am I missing here? I don't find the posting for the Nov/Dec FQ swap. Like when is the deadline for sending is and stuff like that. I pm'd Brenda21.

There is a separate link titled Nov/Dec FQ SWAP that has all of the rules. You can go to home and then go to swaps and row row robins and it is in there-that is how I found it-of course that may be the long way around

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    BUT I LiKE SWAPPING HERE! I think she said she was doing one the middle of this month and we will see what she would like to do. Personally I am all for continuing. Just not complaining to her if your partner doesn't swap.. and maybe just maybe if we become partners not secret partners its up to us to make sure we talk to each other, and that we know that the other person is going to ship to us.. let each other know when we ship. and well if the partner doesn't swap its not something we can come back and grip to Brenda about. Its between us so to speak. Yeah you all like the secret part but truly you don't have a clue what the person who is sending to you is going to send anyways so why keep the name secret? .. and it relieves the hostess of a whole lot of work as the middle man. I know I have a swap and its a lot of work trying to get everyone happy. I would love holiday things earlier than needed. I am slower than molasses and a lead time on making projects for say Valentines day or Easter or Fourth of July is always helpful. oh heck with it, I just love fabric. I said it. Its an addiction I have no intention of kicking.
    Great idea, Brat! I have no problem with it not being a secret, that would work fine with me...
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
    Great idea, Brat! I have no problem with it not being a secret, that would work fine with me...
    Kif
    I would certainly like it better if I knew the name of the person I am swapping with. There is no need to "complain" to our hostess if we had the name of our partner.
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19