Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Blog Entries
    I guess I am a gluton for punishment, I haven't received my Sept. swap yet but I'm sure it must be in todays mail. I am signing up for 2 swaps. I already have most of my fq's cut, just have to cut a couple more.
    Phyllis
    sunrise450
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

I'm in....hopefully with 2 sets. I haven't heard....new to the swaps....so be sweet to me! -Teri

Quote Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
    I'm in...almost missed the sign up again..what is wrong with me??!!... Um, don't answer that!
    K
    Are you talking to yourself and answering????? lol
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by crafty-kid View Post
    I'm in....hopefully with 2 sets. I haven't heard....new to the swaps....so be sweet to me! -Teri
    Teri sign up is until the 25th . After that names are sent out. When you sign up you let Brenda know how many sets.Hope this helped you. Welcome to the swap.Mary
    Mary

Woo hoo! made the sign up!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

hey hey SheriR so sorry you needed to shop to 'feel better' I am hoping things are better now? if not I will go shopping with you, in a quilt store only.. Last night there was some game show thing where it was how many woman said they were shop oholics and well on a one to ten ratio .. I looked at my dh and said where do you put me... he looked over at me and said a .. 2. I said I even rated? he said that is cause you have this itchy finger when you go into a quilting store otherwise your not on the scale. that is how much I shop...

I am in for one!! yippppeee.. I think fall fabrics are right up there with Christmas as my favorite fabrics.. boy are they fun.. all those gorgeous fall leaves and warm colors.. I am much more a warm color fabric person.. anyone else have a color palate they lean towards???
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    I signed up for two and they are cut and ready to be mailed when I get the names. I have one more "thing" to make for secret santa swap, another swap (6 1/2" squares) is almost all cut out, then I think I will take it easy for the rest of the month. Maybe a couple of side swaps, who knows?
    Everyone have a happy day.
    Phyllis
    sunrise450
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Nothing like waiting til last minute..lol Count me in - haven't been in this one for a while.. Sending PM..

Jean

I just sent a PM for 2 sets. I really know how to cut it close!
    Madeline

Planning to cut and bag up this weekend for going into the mail on Monday morning! I'm excited to see all the swappers and get some goodies in the mail myself!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast