Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: October FQ swap

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers...made it out to New Mexico in time to spend a few hours with my dad before he passed away....I know that he is no longer suffering and in a better place and I'm thankful for those few hours.
    I'll get caught up with everything this week....you all can PM as you receive.
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Glad your back Brenda and am so happy you got to spend some time with your Dad. That's a very special memory you'll always have with you.
    I just had a light bulb moment, never thought about making a block each month from the swap. What a great idea, thank you!! Kept wondering what on earth I was going to do with all these FQ's and F8's for that matter, dada, now I know. Quilt in the making...it's a great Monday already.

I did one swap with Halloween and one with the colors...this is from Grandma Peg...candy bar is gone haha
    Name:  008 (640x480).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  206.9 KB
    Brenda

Blog Entries

Lookie what I got in the mail

I love coming home from a hard day at school...to find this in my mail box from Star shine!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I found my package waiting for me when I got home. Vanogay sent me a delightful set. Am attempting a pic post.

I was the lucky recipient of this fabric from purplecat. I love all of them. Thanks. They are wonderful. Aren't Halloween fabrics the best? Glad we have this swap.

Blog Entries

October FQ

Received my non-Halloween FQ's today in the mail from MaryMo. I walk 2 blocks to the post office. I wanted to run home to open the pkg, but knee surgery kept me from running. hahaha I thank you so much Mary. I'm going to make the 1600" jelly roll quilt with all the FQ's I received. Depends on how many I get, I may have to make 2. I'm also logging them in order of month and will log them as to who they came from. Will be so much fun. If I can post pictures I will post them when finished. Will probably be next year.

Thank you MmmMmm for teaching me how to post pictures!
    Last edited by sewellie; 10-15-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something more
    sewellie

Am not a halloween fabric person but that casper is stinkin cute. That said.. I got the BESTEST FQ ever from MamaHauser today... I loooovvveessss them. My kitten loves them too cause she's currently rolling around on them like she's a queen or something. (wait...they are queens arne't they?)

Name:  SANY0105.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  91.3 KB

Birthday has been way cool. I had 4 packages in the mail.. and then my aunt gave me a huge thing of stuff mostly quilty related for my birthday.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

really awesome assortment of fabrics coming in, Halloween and colors
    Brenda

So many pretty fabrics ... so many ideas! I like the idea of making jelly roll quilt from FQ ... mmmmmmm, wonder if I can do that!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast