Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

Honchey 01-27-2014 01:16 PM

I can't wait to see more!!!!

Mamaskeeto 01-27-2014 05:03 PM

Just received two more packages of candies today.

Thanks
Mariposa
Barbarakibker23

Barb I loved the picture card with my candies.

I can't wait for the next round!

carrot 01-28-2014 08:25 AM

My February birthday candy will be going into the mail today. I have one packet left behind............??? Please let me know if you did not get candy from me!!

JNCT14 01-28-2014 10:49 AM

Gandee I received your candies today - thank you!

charlotte37830 01-29-2014 09:18 PM

barbarakibler23, I would like to sign up for the Birthday Swap please. I will PM you. Thanks.

barbarakibler23 01-30-2014 08:17 AM

Thanks Sheri...2013 was a tough year for a lot of us. Lost some very important people but I did get a sweet grandson.!!!!
That is one of the things we do in this group ...We share our blisses and our sorrows.
Looking forward to another year of sharing.
Barb

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 6529314)
Barb, you have been such a great hostess. I can't believe the swaps been going a year! It helped to have them all cut, packaged, and ready for addresses! It has really been fun. Although I'm glad 2013 is over. Not a great year for me. :D

barbarakibler23 01-30-2014 08:19 AM

I hope your father continues to improve. I will keep him and you in my prayers. Good luck job hunting. I gave up and started my own business. It makes me happy!
Barb

Originally Posted by JNCT14 (Post 6529439)
Barb I am with you on being grateful that my parents are still with me. My dad had brain surgery last Friday and it was touch and go for a while. He is home snd recovering well but it adds to my already high stress level ( still trying to find a job!!!) . Anyway great candies and chocolate from WMUTeach and great candies from quiltingdragon. I have Darcene and SheriR birthday candies ready to go for Saturday mail!

barbarakibler23 01-30-2014 08:20 AM

You will be missed...feel free to pop in and post some pictures of what you made with your little squares.
Barb

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 6531408)
Thanks for being such a great hostess. I mailed out my last two for the Feb birthday girls. Had fun with this swap. I will miss doing it this year. You all have fun. Thanks for all the candies I received from you great swappers.

barbarakibler23 01-30-2014 08:22 AM

Mamaskeeto...glad you received your package. I went to go and mail out February's packages and found yours sitting on top. YIKES! good things come to those who wait! Glad you like them (and received them(.
BArb

barbarakibler23 01-30-2014 08:23 AM

I have not received info from anyone saying that they are missing one from you. It's a mystery. Could it be yours???

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 6540015)
My February birthday candy will be going into the mail today. I have one packet left behind............??? Please let me know if you did not get candy from me!!