Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

carrot 03-20-2013 02:10 PM

It's called "chicklets" by Brandi. I think I got it free from Simply Quilts when Brandi was a guest........I have had it for a while !!. I need new batteries for my camera and then I will take pictures of my homemade envelopes and what I have finished so far on the king size quilt.

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 5942047)
Yeah Carrot....what pattern are you using for the King size quilt you are making????

wanda lou 03-20-2013 09:35 PM

I mailed all three birthday packages on 3/12/13.
Please let me know that you received them, I have my receipt with the addresses.
Do you guys buy DC , my packages went out for .86 and I never added DC.

what do you think?

barbarakibler23 03-21-2013 09:01 AM

maybe dc delivery confirmation would be a good idea.....

Mary has had 3 not arrive and 1 a mystery.

No word from Jarenie.............keep you all updated when I do.

Barb

carrot 03-21-2013 10:03 AM

Just heard from Jarenie !!!

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 5943971)
maybe dc delivery confirmation would be a good idea.....

Mary has had 3 not arrive and 1 a mystery.

No word from Jarenie.............keep you all updated when I do.

Barb

SheriR 03-21-2013 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5944075)
Just heard from Jarenie !!!

Me too!! Can you believe Ireland for her birthday!!!! Fun!

wanda lou 03-21-2013 11:28 AM

I heard from Jarenie, Wow the trip of a lifetime.

dottie dodge 03-21-2013 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5942164)
It's called "chicklets" by Brandi. I think I got it free from Simply Quilts when Brandi was a guest........I have had it for a while !!. I need new batteries for my camera and then I will take pictures of my homemade envelopes and what I have finished so far on the king size quilt.

I have 4 more blocks to sew and then I can start assembling my "Chicklets". Mine will be a large queen. Didn't put much a dent in my scraps. Think I will start referring to my scraps as rabbits because they are multiplying like rabbits while I sleep. Unless someone is sneaking in my house and leaving their scraps here! LOL

goldendog55 03-21-2013 04:14 PM

I couldn't find a picture or pattern for that quilt, and I couldn't find it from the pattern maker. Could someone please show me?

dottie dodge 03-21-2013 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55 (Post 5944754)
I couldn't find a picture or pattern for that quilt, and I couldn't find it from the pattern maker. Could someone please show me?

Just type "free chicklets quilt pattern" in the search bar and it will come up several times. Or go to the top of this page and type chicklets in that white box behind the chat button. Wish I knew how to do a short url to make it really simple for you but I don't. Loud Sigh;)

marybrace 03-21-2013 04:42 PM

Nothing in the mail today......wanda lou, I even went through the envelopes again looking for one with a cute sticker you mentioned. If you want you could pm me your return address and I'll check it that way. It is impossible to read most of the stamp cancellations.

Mary Ellen