Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

JNCT14 04-16-2013 04:54 AM

Me too!!!!

Honchey 04-16-2013 07:58 AM

I just sent in my answer.....It's a good thing my DH knows alot of the persons I had to search for...:)

barbarakibler23 04-16-2013 06:16 PM

Yeah we have a winner Lstew...your goodies will be in the mail tomorrow.

We had only 5 ladies play this time......hope these are not too hard. Just remember Google is your friend!

thanks for playing ladies!
Barb

Lstew2212 04-16-2013 06:31 PM

Yeah Me. This is so much fun. I love a challenge. I accept this award on behalf of all my quilting buddies, who without them I would not be in the candy swap. I would like to thank my family, Without them I would never have all the fabric I need for my candy swap. And to Barb, thank you for hosting this swap, because without you we would not have this swap and these games. Good Night to all.

ahwu 04-16-2013 07:29 PM

congratulation Lstew2212! Sorry Barbara, forgot about the contest. I lived in Boston for almost 10 years and I was glued to the TV and phone yesterday. Over the weekend and today,I have received three more Birthday Candy Packages. Thank you Nurse bonnie, marybrace and dottie dodge.

Fraew 04-16-2013 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 6006717)
Yeah Me. This is so much fun. I love a challenge. I accept this award on behalf of all my quilting buddies, who without them I would not be in the candy swap. I would like to thank my family, Without them I would never have all the fabric I need for my candy swap. And to Barb, thank you for hosting this swap, because without you we would not have this swap and these games. Good Night to all.

Crackin' me up! :D

SheriR 04-16-2013 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 6006717)

Super super funny. :D congrats. Barbs games are getting tricky!!!

JNCT14 04-17-2013 03:26 AM

Wait LStew - you forgot to say 'You LIKE me...you REALLY LIKE me!!! hahahahahahaha

Mariposa 04-17-2013 08:21 AM

So far, I have received birthday goodies from these folks: sustraley, queenof2802, fraew, Honchey, sewmany, abdconsultant, JNCT14, gandee1, aquiltymama, Wanda Lou, mitcham, marybrace, and nurse bonnie.
Thanks so much ladies!! Lots of fun squares to play with! :):)

marybrace 04-17-2013 06:39 PM

Just checking in to "see" what's going on...loved LStew's acceptance speech. Have a nice weekend.