Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2012 Winter/Holidays Pin Cushion Swap-Sign ups close 11/15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2012-winter-holidays-pin-cushion-swap-sign-ups-close-11-15-a-t203643.html)

Gigi07 12-02-2012 08:40 PM

I'm excited to see what is heading my way!! The wait makes it more exciting!

JuneBillie 12-03-2012 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by bjolly (Post 5689349)
Got a delightful package from Laurie. The pincushion is in a sleigh and the little gifts sit on pins. She also included a whimsical reindeer FQ with some chocolate candy and rotary cutting blades. The candy represents Ohio and she sent a postcard with Ohio birds. Thank you, Laurie. I love it!

Aww that is so cute.

PinkLotus 12-04-2012 08:14 AM

Mailman has come and gone and no pincushion today. The D.C.# shows that my partners pincushion from me was delivered yesterday.

terriquilt1 12-04-2012 09:02 AM

I received my pincushion from Gaijin yesterday. It is a bird made from Japanese Christmas fabric with a tape measure, scissors, and seam ripper. And she included 2 pieces of beautiful fabric, too! Thank you very much, Deborah, I love it! I will get a picture taken and posted very soon.
Terri

nurse bonnie 12-04-2012 09:45 PM

Pattia ~ you do not to be embarassed at all cuz my pincushion is beautiful. And it was delivered right on time, for my birthday. I got to enjoy an slice of "calorie-free" chocolate cake with cherry filling & a cherry on top. It is so creative and looks perfect. Thank you so much Patti.

Originally Posted by Pattia (Post 5684630)
oh, now I am embarassed at my pincushion I sent to nursebonnie. It didn't work out like it should have. I forgot her "goodies" too. So Nursebonnie, I am sorry. another small package is being sent before Christmas to you. I apologize. I got the sick crud as I was packing to go to the states and forgot half your package at home.
Patti

dressmakergurl 12-05-2012 08:28 AM

Waiting patiently to see what may be in my mail box today. Hopefully.

debs 12-05-2012 01:26 PM

Pin cushion swap

5 Attachment(s)
As usual I'm running behind, but wanted to post a few pics !

Blue hedgehog is from the previous pincushion swap, just never got it posted & too lazy to go back & find the place to post it!

Mouse pc is the cutie I received from Suan, so cute Chrismouse!

And the Snowman is what I sent Susan for hers, but I just got it mailed, so she might see it here first!

Hopeeveryone has a great holiday & Happy New Year!

MaryMazz 12-05-2012 02:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I just had the doorbell ring and it was my mailman with a box for me! My pincushion has arrived. Lots of time and effort went into creating this holiday pincushion. Thank you Blue Cat. This is my first pin cushion exchange. I have attached some photos. [ATTACH=CONFIG]380372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]380373[/ATTACH]

Mariposa 12-05-2012 02:42 PM

Cute pin cushions!!!

Gaijin 12-05-2012 02:44 PM

I received my pin cushion from terriquilt1!

2 Attachment(s)
I came home after a very long day and my husband had put my package on the table in front of where I usually sit in the evening. He said open it, open it and I took my time to tease him a bit! What a lovely, festive pin cushion with pretty pins, buttons, and lace! And other goodies in the box-chocolate, hot chocolate, fabric, and a beautiful card.

Thank you so much!

Gaijin