Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

Elisabrat 10-08-2012 01:18 AM

wow you used eraser heads to push them in what a great idea. Saving the fingers is a very good thing. So my ornament is not going to fit in a take out box? hows about a priority mail box? I think it could zoom over here really fast and that would not be an issue for me. I am thinking red hows about a red one? or maybe a gold one? or maybe a.. oh maybe that one! yeah thats the ticket. Mine will be finished tomorrow. I am not as prolific as everyone else. Two for each of my pals I am sorry. I will try to make them two that are worth it.

abdconsultant 10-08-2012 07:24 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Mine are made and ready to go.....................

grann of 6 10-08-2012 08:34 AM

Those stockings are cute. I am working on my ornaments today. This has turned out to be very labor intensive. I would have made something a little easier, but I realized that I gave all my crafting supplies to DGDs Girl Scout Troop. I had oodles of beads, sequins, wooden shapes, all sorts of stuff. Then they wanted donations for fund raising, so I gave them everything I thought I would never use again. How did I know I was going to join an ornament swap????

Elisabrat 10-08-2012 08:40 AM

oh Grann you have FABRIC your not lost at all.. oodles of little fabric things you can make, like angels or just different cookie cutter shapes out of pretty fabric I think you will make something wonderful. Hey has anyone found an ornament site they like for ideas? just curious I spent a good hour last night on pintrest searching ornaments and boy did I come up with some good ones.

Cindy60545 10-08-2012 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5568840)
Cindy..................just so you know, I would love some of your Christmas ornaments in my SS box from you too!!
:D :D :D :D

smarty pants! I tried to get you to join us in this swap! You're not getting any! Nah Nah Nah Naaah Nah!

owlvamp 10-08-2012 10:35 AM

Pretty stockings!

SulaBug 10-08-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5570780)
smarty pants! I tried to get you to join us in this swap! You're not getting any! Nah Nah Nah Naaah Nah!

Well be that way!! :D Now I won't tell you for sure, where I saw your lost felt hiding in your work shop!! Stingy!!
:D :D :D :D

Anastasia 10-08-2012 12:08 PM

hehe well I found a nail file to use to shove the pins in. But I gotta warn ya, same warning as the other one, I can't make a straight line to save my life.. or even spacing of anything.. hehehe. But it's cute. It's.. holy hand-grenade-ish.. for those of you who might be Monty Python fans.

QuilterMomma 10-08-2012 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]368415[/ATTACH]working on mine

grann of 6 10-08-2012 01:06 PM

Quiltermomma, good for you. I am trying snowflakes, and I get to the end and doesn't the thread come out of the thread take-up lever and make a huge birdsnest on the back. So now I gotta fix that. Don't know why, but both things I have tried have become a nightmare (and I don't even live on Elm Street):p.