Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

queenof2802 10-26-2012 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy (Post 5610426)
Thanks Tracey for the beautiful ornament, it will look great on our Christmas tree!

You are welcome! Red is my favorite color. Good thing it is a Christmas color, too!

queenof2802 10-26-2012 11:05 AM

My daughter said I had a box in the mail when she got home from school today. Wonder what it is?! I can't wait to get off work today!

jaba 10-26-2012 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my other set today from Marne. Beautiful very detailed hand embroidery, they are amazing. Then she even added some fabric and some little quilter's "sayings" along with a Xmas card and note. Awesome, thank you so much Marne[ATTACH=CONFIG]372527[/ATTACH]

annt59 10-26-2012 11:29 AM

3 Beautiful ornaments

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much, Cindy60545 for the 3 beautiful ornaments. Here they are.....

brenda21 10-26-2012 11:34 AM

wow those embroidered ones are gorgeous Jaba and the three you got are too annt-love the ball!!

Happy Tails 10-26-2012 03:57 PM

Jeez, I'm really starting to panic, I sent mine Oct 10 and nobody has said they received my ornaments. I'm tearing my room apart to try to find the slip from the post office but I haven't found it yet..God this is wayyyyyy tooooo stressful :( I keep checking to see if the recepient has posted but no......I wonder if I should make more and resend them?

rwquilts 10-26-2012 04:00 PM

Pretty, pretty ornaments!

Anastasia 10-26-2012 04:31 PM

So. I attempted to go to the post office to mail my ornies... and my truck is dead.. got an electrical problem.. and since the post office is a few miles away... well.. I am waiting for it to stop raining and I might walk or ride my bike there. But since I'm also almost out of kitty food and have to get some other things for other packages I am gonna steal the brother's truck soon so I can get these darned things out of my house. hehe

lynnie 10-26-2012 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5614774)
So. I attempted to go to the post office to mail my ornies... and my truck is dead.. got an electrical problem.. and since the post office is a few miles away... well.. I am waiting for it to stop raining and I might walk or ride my bike there. But since I'm also almost out of kitty food and have to get some other things for other packages I am gonna steal the brother's truck soon so I can get these darned things out of my house. hehe

Wow,all the new ornis are so pretty and cute.

Pat625 10-26-2012 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5614689)
Jeez, I'm really starting to panic, I sent mine Oct 10 and nobody has said they received my ornaments. I'm tearing my room apart to try to find the slip from the post office but I haven't found it yet..God this is wayyyyyy tooooo stressful :( I keep checking to see if the recepient has posted but no......I wonder if I should make more and resend them?

Maybe check with Brenda,,everyone is supposed to let her know when they receive them - maybe she heard