Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

JuneBillie 11-01-2012 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter (Post 5628609)
JuneBillie - I put up a wrought iron tree. I found it on one of my trips to PA for fabric. It is shaped like a cone (tree) with rings every foot or so. There is an iron star at the top. DH got me zip ties and I zip tied clear lights to its "ribs". The light string is dark brown so it blends in. Right now there is also a string of autumn lights on it, that have leaves, squash and corn. Found them at JoAnn's in the summer. I have Shammrock lights, easter egg lights, flip flop lights and heart lights. I use just the clear ones that are on it at Christmas. And I'm always looking for different lights after the holidays. I'll try and take a picture and post it so you can see.

Thanks, I would love to see a pic if you take one. Your tree sounds interesting, and has given me ideas to keep an eye out for when I am in different places.

Elisabrat 11-02-2012 05:54 AM

oH NO if you guys got Anastasias pretty ornaments and cool boxes THEN I AM NOT GETTING ONE ahhhhh. ok stay calm your getting ornies soon.. Santa can't have forgotten me.. hope hope hope.. hey can I have one of those candies? they look delicious

Oksewnsew 11-02-2012 06:50 AM

Carol, aka ctipton, I'm glad you liked your ornaments. I enjoy doing the embroidery ones. I wish you Happy Holidays..

lynnie 11-02-2012 10:26 AM

Hey eliza...
i love your new avatar!!!!!!!!

QuilterMomma 11-02-2012 02:18 PM

Getting antsy, my parterners should be getting their ornaments soon.

mary quilting 11-02-2012 03:14 PM

I am the lucky repentant of these beautiful ornaments

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5622499)
I've finished my ornaments and will try to get them out tomorrow. The quilt block ornament is about 2.25 inches square. The tree is 3 dimensional and does not include the stand. I had a difficult time deciding what to make and hope the recipient likes them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]373386[/ATTACH]

Ladybug 1938 11-02-2012 03:31 PM

For anyone who would like to send a card or an RAK to Krystyna I am going to post the address... Melissa asked that you put RAK on the outside of the envelope along with your name and board name... The mail will go to her house..
She really has no place to store things right now so thinking that maybe once she gets settled we could all do her a FQ shower... Some people may have other ideas... We all need to pray that thinkgs get better and Thank God they all made it through all this....
Would love to see everyone send a card note whatever so she knows we are all praying and care...

Please send me a PM if you want the address.

God Bless
Rosemary

Pat625 11-02-2012 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5630470)
For anyone who would like to send a card or an RAK to Krystyna I am going to post the address... Melissa asked that you put RAK on the outside of the envelope along with your name and board name... The mail will go to her house..
She really has no place to store things right now so thinking that maybe once she gets settled we could all do her a FQ shower... Some people may have other ideas... We all need to pray that thinkgs get better and Thank God they all made it through all this....

Here is the Address Would love to see everyone send a card note whatever so she knows we are all praying and care...

Christine Hirschfeld
c/o Melissa Guittard
344 Park Ave
Freeport, NY 11520

God Bless
Rosemary

What a great idea!! Maybe with a gift card enclosed!!

Pat625 11-02-2012 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5630470)

Here is the Address Would love to see everyone send a card note whatever so she knows we are all praying and care...

Christine Hirschfeld
c/o Melissa Guittard
344 Park Ave
Freeport, NY 11520

God Bless
Rosemary

RAK?????? what is that?

Oksewnsew 11-02-2012 05:03 PM

RAK - 'Random Act of Kindness'.....;o)