Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

dabbler312 01-28-2013 07:52 AM

elisabrat and kiffie - I'll sing along - you can give me the flat notes - I can do those pretty good.

nancia - I'm still laughing over your listed excuses.

I was working on a doll quilt yesterday and I have a problem with my machine pushing fabric down through the needleplate hole - machine sings its own song 'We be jambin-up and you be sewin no more.....We be jambin up and you be sewin no more' GRRRRRRRRRRRRR - up long before the alarm clock this morning, found enough identical 2.5" squares and sewed them together and then cut out new matching patches for my mini twisted doll quilt; that bad boy will be finished tonight and out the door tomorrow morning.

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 10:13 AM

Did anyone get any goodies today???

Anastasia 01-28-2013 10:16 AM

They go by the zip code haha so as long as the address you put on it is michigan, it's going to go to michigan.

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=kiffie2413;5816508]No getting mad from me...I am thinking maybe you and I can sing a duet...Um, being able to actually harmonize in tune is not required tho is it?? (said in a sing songy voice...);)
K[/QUOTE.

I can understand how you feel bout some people not getting their stuff done,but life dose happen to some of us,,I know besides me there was one other person had machine problems ,,I felt bad,,also I feel because of my machine braking down I had to rush it even more,and u don't feel it was my best work,, iam trying to move on top of it too,whitch I didn't see that coming,,,so for Some of us we had good excuses,,,iam not mad,,I felt bad,,and when I see all this little jokes it makes me feel worse

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 10:40 AM

Please over look me,,its one of those days,,,trying to pack,,,, its not my day to please anyone,,I do enjoy the swaps,,, I would be working on the new tablerunner if I know what colors my partner likes, lol have a nice day

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 10:48 AM

Ok,,,,Ana,,lol ,just hope partner got it,,,I hit the 400 post mark,,Yeeeeehhhaaaaa. You think as much as I like to talk,,,I'd be in the 1000000s lol

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 10:58 AM

Ok,I guess I wasn't one of those on the list ,,,lol,I responded on up dates,,,,maybe I don't need to do anymore packin today,,yeah,,I need a break,,,,mmmmm what should I do ,,,,go though some spring lookin fabric for next runner ????? I forgot I wasn't in chat room ,,,no wonder ,,no one is talking to me,,jk lol

Quercus Rubra 01-28-2013 11:19 AM

OH MY Letsquilt!!!! :eek:

I got my package and it's sooooooooo beautiful!!! It looks very pretty on the light oak table and even my SO made a comment on how nice it looked. Trust me ... to have he notice & comment it HUGE!!!! :D

It is the just prefect and I LOVED the added woodgrain fq's and the journaling book. The timing was just prefect on the journaling book as I'm 3/4's thru my current one. It's just too funny -- I was thinking about trying my hand at making some "Schoolhouse" blocks this morning; so those woodgrains would be prefect for them. Do Ya have ESP? :p LOL. :D

This package was soooo worth stalking my mailman!! Thank you very much. :thumbup:

Tricia

ps... did you by chance take a pic? I'm unable to post pics @ the moment.

sasquilter 01-28-2013 12:46 PM

I got the MOST beautiful table runner today in the mail, along with rotary blades and swatch buddies. What a great day to get such beautiful things!!!!! I am preparing to have surgery in the am and will have something to enjoy as I recoup. Donna thank you so much. I wish I could post a picture but do not know how, hope you can. The colors are great. Looks great on my table. Thank You Thank you

stitchingpost 01-28-2013 03:35 PM

I called ups they said it has landed!!!!!!