Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

Quercus Rubra 01-16-2013 10:52 AM

Jaba .. So jealous!! What great scraps to have. I'm hoping to make a nice scrappy nine-patch for our beds. I might have enough for one of the twins right now depending if I try to put them on point. I am hoping to use my white & cream scraps to sash the blocks in to give them a more co-hesive (sp?) look to them.

Well Kiffie I'm soooo happy that you like your not-so-little table runner. Those snowflakes took be a tad longer than I expected when I started to Hand Applique them done. So there might be a some variasion in the stitch length, if I worked too longer my eyes started to get a bit wonky on me. LOL.

My mail ran today and no runner yet .... I'm patiently waiting to see what I will receive.

Tricia

QuilterMomma 01-16-2013 12:06 PM

Well the one I mailed is out for delivery according to the postal service. She should be getting it today if they stay on track according to their information. Oh please post office, don't let me down.

wraez 01-16-2013 12:09 PM

Just had to come look at Pix of finished projects. You now have a wonderful head start for this year's Christmas season!

Lovely!

tracibug 01-16-2013 04:29 PM

The newbie here ran in to quilting/binding problems but should be mailed tomorrow... So sorry to my partner.

Put me in the naughty corner. :(

Liz22 01-16-2013 07:29 PM

Ok, Ana, I mailed it out today! So sorry to my partner! But, you can put me in the naughty corner, and I don't like it. Sorry!:(

DustysMomma 01-16-2013 08:33 PM

Watching for my runner too. It will arrive when the time is right. :)

Elisabrat is right, need all the partners we can get over at the home decor awap! Right now we're at 9 participants without me. I will be participating though! Well, unless we're an odd number I guess. Then we'll see what's going on. Anyway, lots of time to make something awesome, so come on over & bring a friend! (Just don't bring your ferrets...they might want to nest in the material, lol!)

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...ml#post5772233

Anastasia 01-16-2013 08:46 PM

Fun fact.. I used to have 7 ferrets.. I miss them but my crazy kitten pretty much mimics them

DustysMomma 01-16-2013 09:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5791809)
Fun fact.. I used to have 7 ferrets.. I miss them but my crazy kitten pretty much mimics them

I've been waiting for a cat reference to slide this in, lol. My best friend in junior high had 2 ferrets & I think all they ever did was nest when they were around anything soft. My friend Sara has a ferret that thinks she's a cat, and a cat that thinks she's a princess, but only Sara has a tiara, lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]388562[/ATTACH]

nancia 01-16-2013 09:17 PM

oh, brat! i apologize! i get confused with all these swaps! i will join the youngsters in the naughty corner......hanging head, sniffing, dejected pout........

Elisabrat 01-16-2013 09:31 PM

Nah Nancia gets better she thought we both were trading with me so when she wrote and said so I believed it. turns out she has me (now who is giving out secrets?) and I have two other swappers stateside in the mug rug swap. I do have the inside scoop on what she wants so if you have Sharon from Christschurch in NZ hit me up I will share all!
LOL the downside of all that? my partners dont post so how to work with that. Learned something new today. We have zip to bemoan about price wise for even our nicest fabrics at 12.99 a yard. NZ new fabric modern ie moda is.. 30NZ dollars per meter. check out the conversion on that then come back and say yeah who wants to go to NZ for a quilt shop hop? what the bus is empty? ok for those who dont know its currently little bit over 26.00 per yard. ( a meter is like .9 percent of a yard) so I will be shopping here at home and smiling. Just told her about connecting threads even with shipping.. what a deal right?